CHAPTER TRIGINTA SEX

Chapter 36

-

I looked at the beautiful woman in front of me. I couldn't make mind up about her. After what Alpha Nils told me about how he used her a puppet.

How guilty was Goddess Leoni?

As always Zeid was in the room with me. I know it was his job to protect me but I still felt grateful for it. He made me feel safe. 

"Alpha Nils is in prison, I know everything but I want to hear your side of the story" I thought Leoni would look scared, shocked or terrified but instead she looked relieved. 

"I'm so glad you're safe" Leoni walked up to me and gave me a hug. Moon warriors were ready to pull her away from me but I shook my head. 

Before I knew it, Leoni was sobbing. 

-

"I had to keep you away. I tried to save you from the same fate I had to through." I couldn't believe my ears. Leoni never wanted to take my position from me. She was doing it to protect me. 

Just like Goddess Tilde did for Fei. She was trying to protect her. The moon really doesn't make mistakes.

It baffled me that this has been going on for so long. I didn't understand how no one could stop it. 

Leoni told me about how they had everyone who you cared about in the palms of their hand. 

Except that this time the mate was his son. 

-

"Leah will be so surprised!" Rosa, Leah's mother exclaimed. I decided that school can go to hell for a few more days. I will graduate regardless if I attend or not. 

I wanted to be there for Leah's ceremony. 

"I made this for mommy" Dalia looked at her grandparents and looked in her small backback after the necklace men and her sat down and made yesterday.

The pearl necklace was placed in a neat box my sister gave to her. Everything had to be perfect for her mother. 

I quite enjoyed how bossy my daughter was. 

"Amelia look at how talented she is!" Rosa showed the necklace to my mother who was smiling brightly at her granddaughter. 

The car stopped and I felt how my heartbeat increased. 

I could barely hold myself back from just running to my mate. I wanted to find Leah and hold her. Never let her go. 

Instead I tried to pick up Dalia who told me off. 

"I can walk on my own!" She stomped her feet and started walking to the huge main entrance. 

I could've cried right there and then. I have to keep reminding myself that Dalia was healthy and well.

My mother laughed at my daughters behaviour and joined me as we walked up to the guard and into the huge mansion or rather castle. 

I looked in awe at every single detail. I couldn't believe that this was basically our home now. 

Perks of having a Goddess as a soulmate. 

Leah was in the middle of -what it looked like- a serious conversation with Zeid but when she felt our scents her face couldn't have moved faster. 

"Dalia!" Leah ran up to her daughter and picked her up. She kissed her on the nose. Dalia responded by giving her mother a tight hug. 

Happiness bubbled inside of me. I didn't know what to do with it.