CHAPTER UNDECIM

- Counting in latin is way easier than what I thought, I mean:
1 = Unus
10 = Decem
11 = Unus + Decem = Undecim 

So since 10 is decem and 2 is duo... 12 must be duodecim etc.  (I'm just making it seem easy honestly- it's not and somewhere the counting gets really hard and I will still pretend that latin is easy)

Well seems like you guys are learning something from this book- Google is your best friend haha!

-

/This chapter we will jump back in time right after Leah realises that she can save Dalia by making her a werewolf.

Oh btw. I added an "cast". Check it out if you forgot the characters, I know they are many. 

-

Chapter 11

Knowing that most werewolves were at the pack house because of the full moon and it's tradition. I shift into my wolf for the first time since I was able to shift which was when I turned 17. A late bloomer for a girl.  Female werewolves alike humans develop sooner. Some females are able to shift as soon as 12. I lived with a daily anxiety... that I might never be able to shift. Thankfully I was wrong. 

My wolf is grey. Werewolves are different from ordinary wolf because we are much, much larger. An ordinary gray wolf weights around 50 kg. I'm a slightly smaller wolf and weigh 80 kg. We can also adjust or shifting with training. We can become these "half human-half wolf" creatures that you find in mythology if we want to but these trainings are only for those who need it for their work, Like warriors, seekers, guardians etc.

I enjoyed the feeling that came with shifting, it felt so right but this wasn't the time for me to relax. 

Making it to the pack house in the matter of seconds which was a huge house. The pack house was build in a way where it looks like a normal human house  from the outside but from the inside it's a huge castle. The house is actually build under the ground. All in all we have six floors. I personally dislike the country inspired interior but that's not my problem. 

I shift back to my humanform and put on the clothes I safely took out from a bag that I prepared incase something like this happen and had around my neck in my wolf form. 

I storm inside and make my way to the 3rd floor. I was greeted with hundreds of wolfs in the gathering room which takes up the whole floor. Some were sitting on the couches or the chairs. Others were standing. The alpha and his team or whatever you want to call them were sitting on high wooden chairs on one side of the room so they can see everyone. 

"Goddess what an honour" Alpha Caesar spoke up. 

"I have no time Alpha" I walked in front of the Alpha "I need to prepare an midnight-ful right now" I heard loud gasps. 

"That can not to be done Goddess. The committee forbids this" Alpha Caesar responded. He was now standing up. He was at least four heads taller than me. He looked intimating with his cold blue eyes and messy dirty blond hair. He was a few decades older but age doesn't show on werewolves the same way it does on humans. 

"Alpha with all due respect, whose decisions are above yours and the councils' but below the moon's?" I ask with a stern tone. 

"That would be the Goddess" Luna Galina answered, she too was now standing. Galina is tall and slender, she is currently early pregnant with her sixth child. She was without doubt one of the most beautiful women I ever had seen. She too had blue eyes but hers were darker, warmer. Her short black bob framed her heart shaped face perfectly. "That would be you but not officially, yet Goddess" she continued with a steady voice.