Readers Note

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had fun on this journey through the three kung fu panda books! This will be the last readers note until the end of the book where I will post the results of the poll! So while I have you all here, I have some news.

I am about to go back for my second year of college, but there is no need to worry! I won't have to rely on anything for the third Kung Fu Panda book! I have bought all 3 Kung Fu Panda movies and I've also bought a DVD player!

This will make it a lot easier for me to write and it will keep ya'll from waiting for months at a time for a chapter to be posted! But do not fret! I'm going to make a plan for each chapter. What I plan to do is write write write as many of the chapters I can! But I will make myself a personal timer. When a chapter gets posted, I will wait for that chapter to get at least 200-250 reads before I post the next chapter. Once the chapter reaches the 200-250 reads, expect the next chapter to be posted within a few days to a week after it!

This will help me not move too fast because I would like to give you all time to vote on the poll and I would also love to give you all detailed chapters so you feel like you're in the book! If you are new to the third book and haven't looked at the last update in book 2, please go back and look at it! If you haven't checked already I had made an update on the poll that is found at the end of Book 2! It will be the only change I am making for option 2, since it seems to only have 1 voter for it at the moment.

That poll is important if you would like to know which series/books I will be writing next! But if you want to help boost any of the options then I recommend going to the very end of book 2 and voting!

With all this said, lets hop into book three!