Poll Results!!! (Read for next series!!!)

(READ ALL THE WAY)

     HELLO!! As you all have known, I had placed a poll at the end of my 2nd Kung Fu Panda book!

     The wait is over! For it is time for the results!!!

     The rules were to vote for which series you would like written next out of these three options:

(1) HTTYD, Hiccup x Shy!Viking!Reader

(2) KFP First movie, Monkey x Monkey!Reader and Angry Birds, Red x Wolf reader!

(3) Sing, Johnny x Wolf!Reader and The Sea Beast, Jacob Holland x Mermaid!Reader

I'd like to say we did have a close run with the votes!!

     In THIRD place, being saved by one voter from elimination! We have Option 2! : KFP First movie, Monkey x Monkey!Reader and Angry Birds, Red x Wolf reader!
     This means that after the others books are done, this option will be what finishes this run of books and will hold the poll for the next batch of books!

AND NOW!
.
.
.
.
FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!
.
.
.
.
THE SCORE WAS CLOSE!
.
.
.
.
.
BEING 18 TO 15!!!
.
.
.
.
.
The WINNER
.
.
.
.
.
IS!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OPTION 1! HTTYD, Hiccup x Shy!Viking!Reader

This means that once I've finished Kung Fu Panda 3, I will immediately start on the HTTYD fanfic!

Then after the HTTYD series is over, I will move on to the 2nd place winner, Sing, Johnny x Wolf!Reader and The Sea Beast, Jacob Holland x Mermaid!Reader

This means now we only face one problem! What dragon should the reader get?

I would like the dragon to sorta resemble the reader as she grows throughout the books! Here are some options I think could work out! Which ever dragon gets the most votes becomes the readers dragon!

Please vote on the Dragons name!! And vote whether you'd like the dragon to be male or female!!

With these dragons, I'm gonna put some details about them will either make it difficult to chose, or easy. But to shed some light on them.

The Hobblegrunt!

Their scales change colors depending on the emotions they are currently feeling, they can also feel the emotions of anyone around them also! (Which would help with dragon interacting with reader)

The Deadly Nadder!

Although they are beautiful, they are very dangerous and fast! They are considered tracker dragons (helpful in the 2nd and 3rd movie/book). They also will relate to the reader that as she grows, her beauty does also, leading to more males finding out the hard way that she can really pack a punch!

The Changewing!

This dragon is quick and can turn almost invisible in all environments! They are sneaky dragons and very agile (can be used during battles in 2nd book/movie)

And well, if none of these are good, we finally have the Monstrous Nightmare!

A dragon who's greatest attack is to light itself on fire! They are stubborn and strong, and they have a much softer side to their riders!

This mini-poll will be finished when the KFP3 book is done! Before I post the actual chapter of the HTTYD book, I will post a note of the results for which dragon won this poll! Good luck my fellow readers! And Happy Early New Year!!