Fear

Sam's POV

I got up and got changed into black high-waisted jeans and a white short-sleeved shirt. I then checked myself in my mirror as I noticed the bruises all over my arms as well as the visible hand mark on my left cheek. I then sighed as I put on my baby blue hoodie. I then grabbed my phone and went downstairs to grab my bag and an apple and I left for school.

Once I arrived at school, I put my hood over my face as I walked down the hall to my locker. Just as I opened my locker, I felt hands wrap around my waist, making me flinch and turn. I then began to shake as I saw it was Noah.

"Hey there Samuel, I enjoyed our little moment yesterday and I was thinking maybe we should do it again," he retorted while smirking at me. "N-no stay away from me!" I said back in a shaky stern voice. "Oh come on Samuel, I know you liked it," he replied as he pulled me close to him. "N-no I didn't!" I snapped back at him. " Well I did and I want to hear you moan my name this time," he said as he tried to kiss me.

I then slapped him across the face. Angry, Noah then raised his hand about to hit me when a voice stopped him. "Noah!" Noah then rolled his eyes. "What now Brock?!" I then saw Colby aggressively yanking Noah off of me

Colby then punched him squared in the face. The hallways were now isolating due to kids going to class. Noah stood up and tried to punch Colby but he quickly dodged him. The final bell rang and the hallways are now completely isolated.

"You Fucking Rapist!" Colby yelled as he punched Noah in the face once again. Noah who was now pissed off scoffed at Colby and left. Colby then turned to me, "Sammy are you ok?" he asked me. I said nothing but wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him while burying my face in his chest as tears silently fell from my face.

Colby then hugged me back while whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I then pulled my face off his chest and looked up at him. Only to see him furrowed his brows while looking at me. Before I could ask him why he was looking at me like that, Colby gently removed my hood and my eyes widen as I saw his mirrored mine.

Without a word, Colby wiped away my tears and traced over the mark on my face, careful not to hurt me of course. Then without either of us thinking, he gently kissed my cheek. "Better?" he asked me. I said nothing and just nodded my head in response as I felt myself slightly blush.

Colby chuckled and gently kissed the tip of my nose. Making me turn crimson red. The rest of the day Colby protectively stayed by my side. Noah couldn't get close to me at all. For once I felt safe.