Rescued part 2

A/N: This picture popped into my brain while writing this chapter so I decided to use it to reference this chapter. 

Sam's POV:

Once Rick dragged me back into my former room, he then grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. "How the fuck did your little boyfriend found us?!" he growled at me. "I-I don't know," I lied. Slap! Rick slapped me across my face, making me whimper in pain. "You lying bitch!" he snapped while slapping me once more.

"Tell Me!" he shouted as he violently shook me by the shoulders. As he shook me, my phone slipped out from my back pocket landing on the floor with a clank! "Look what we have here," Rick said as he threw me to the side.

Rick then picked up my phone, "so this is how he found us. You fucking bitch told him either when we were in the gas station or when you ran off!" he growled. Rick then threw my phone hard against the wall instantly breaking it. I softly whimpered in fear.

"You little piece of shit, you're going to pay!" Rick snapped at me. I then began to shake as my eyes widen in fear once I saw Rick grab the whip he was holding earlier. "No! Please!" I begged with teary eyes as Rick began to hit me.

Colby's POV:

As soon as I heard Sam's screams of pain, I felt my blood boil. I then managed to kick Noah in the gut which made him instantly release me and I ran toward the room. As I opened the door, my eyes widen and my hands turned into fists as I saw Rick hitting Sam with a whip.

I then ran and tackled Rick to the floor where I punched him over and over again. "Colby!" I then stop to see Noah grabbing Sam and leading him out of the room. I then ran toward them without thinking. Noah then held Sam as he stood against the wall. He had a smirk on his face.

As I was about to walk toward them Sam's eyes widened, "Colby Look Out!" he shouted. I turn to see Rick holding a gun. He then grabbed my shoulder and shoved me against the wall. My eyes widened as he pointed the gun straight at me. "Say bye-bye to your boyfriend you slave," Rick said with a smirk on his face.

Sam's POV:

"Say bye-bye to your boyfriend you slave," Rick said with a smirk on his face. "No Please! He's Everything I Have!" (See what I did there?) I begged with teary eyes. "Oh well. too late," he smirked. I then used the little strength I had to kick Noah hard in the crotch making him let me go.

I then ran and protectively hugged Colby using my body as a shield. "Sam what are you doing?!" Colby asked me, panicking. "Trying to protect you," I replied as I tightened my grasp on him. I then felt Rick grab my right shoulder as he tried to get me off of Colby.

"Let Go You Damn Slave!" he shouted. "No!" I shouted as I tighten my grasp on him even more if that was possible. Suddenly I was aggressively pulled away from Colby and was thrown toward Noah once more.

Colby's POV:

As Sam held me, I quickly took the opportunity to turn on the earpiece. Soon Rick aggressively pulled Sam and threw him toward Noah once more. I tried to move when Rick pointed the gun at me once again.

"No! Please Don't!" Sam shouted as tears ran down his face. Rick smirked, then placed the gun on my forehead. I then did a risky move by grabbing the gun and moving it away from me. But as I did, Bang! the gun went off.

"NO!" I heard Sam shout. Luckily, I wasn't hit since I moved the gun, the bullet hit the wall next to me. If I hadn't done what I did I would've been gone for sure.

Sam's POV:

"NO!" I shouted as the gun went off. Suddenly, Colby smirked, making me confused. "You really think you got me?" Colby then moved to show a bullet hole next to where he was standing. An instant feeling of relief filled me once seeing that he wasn't either hurt or dead.

"You Piece Of Shit!" Rick shouted in anger. However just as Rick raised his gun to shoot at Colby once again, the door was opened and six officers, three male, and three female barged in. "Drop The Damn Weapon!" A female officer demanded as she pointed her gun toward Rick.

"Sanchez, Smith, Get The Boy. Ortiz, Diaz, and Jones, You're With Me!" She demanded once more. The two officers, Sanchez and Smith both came toward me and Noah. One officer grabbed Noah and arrested him. "Don't worry son, I'm officer Smith and we came with your friend here to come and rescue you," Officer Smith said with an assuring smile.

I then turned to see the other four officers tase and arrest Rick. Colby then ran up to me and hugged me. "Colby I thought he really killed you," I sobbed as I hugged back. "It's okay Sammy, look I'm alive!" Colby replied as he chuckled a bit.