Believe

Next Day

Sam's POV:

As I arrived at school, I pulled my hood over my head as I made my way to my locker. I suddenly froze as my eyes widened once seeing the word Slut written all over my locker. "What the fuck!" I turn to see Colby with a pissed-of look in his eyes.

"Hey look everyone if it isn't the slut," Colby and I turn to see Noah smirking at us. "I Should've Known You Fucking Wrote This!" Colby yelled at him. "Face it, Brock it's true. He slept with me now he wants to sleep with you," he smirked.

"Y-You Forced Me!" I managed to shout at him as the entire school formed around us. "Then explain this," Noah smirked as he took his phone out and played the recording of me fake moaning.

"I-I Faked It Because You Forced Me To Moan Your Name!" I shouted as tears were now slipping down my face. "You Sick Fuck!" Colby shouted with anger in his voice. "What is going on here?"

We all turned to see principal Jenkins walking toward us. "This sick fuck here not only wrote on Sam's locker but he also tried brainwashing everyone into thinking Sam is a slut!" Colby retorted while explaining to principal Jenkins.

"Mr.Golbach is this true?" he asked me. I just nodded my head as more tears slipped down my face. "But what's the point if you don't believe me!" I snapped at him. "Sir they are lying, they're trying to set me up!" Noah said back.

"Why not ask the students to see who they believe?!" Colby snapped at him. "Alright," principal Jenkins said. "Who do you all believe?" I began to look around hoping someone else besides Colby would believe me.

"I believe you, Sam!" a girl with red hair and glasses spoke out as she walked toward me and Colby. "Julia, you believe me?" I asked her with hope in my voice. "Of course, for I too was a victim," she said as she held my hands in hers.

"Nobody in my old school listened to me, much less believe me. All I wanted was to end it until someone, besides my parents, believed me. Thanks to them, my attacker was arrested. You're not alone Sam for I truly know what you're going through and I will help you every step of the way," she then let go of my hands and embraced me in a hug.

"Us victims have to stick together," "Thanks, Julia," I said as I hugged her back. "Anybody else?" principal Jenkins asked. "I believe you, Sam," "I believe you," "I believe you," I couldn't believe it. Soon everyone spoke up. "We believe you, Sam," the cheerleaders spoke up. "We also believe you, Sam" the school's sports teams also spoke out.

"Alright, alright enough!" principal Jenkins spoke out in a stern tone. "I have made my decision to believe Mr. Golbach. Hence Mr. Parker will not only be expelled but be held responsible for his actions."

Everyone started to cheer as my eyes filled up with tears of happiness. "Alright everyone get to class," principal Jenkins spoke out. "Golbach, Brock, grab your things and head to my office," With that, principal Jenkins left. Julia and I swapped numbers so the three of us could hang out sometime. We hugged once more before she left for class.

"I can't believe everyone believed me," I told Colby as we walked to principal Jenkins' office. "You see Sammy like Julia said, you're not alone." Before I opened the door I quickly kissed Colby's cheek. "Come on," I said as I opened the door.

Third Person POV:

Once both boys enter, principal Jenkins tells them both that they are both excused to leave school early if they both feel uncomfortable staying. Both boys nodded their heads and agreed to leave early and rest.

Principal Jenkins also advised Sam to report Noah to the authorities before he gets hurt outside of school. Both boys agreed and they both left the school's premises.

Colby's POV:

Sam and I arrived at my house and we right away worked on our project. We both completely finished just in time for lunch. I ordered pizza while Sam chose a movie for us to watch. When the pizza came, we began to eat and watch The Conjuring.

After our little pizza date, Sam and I played video games until it was time for Sam to go home.