Rescued

Colby's POV:

After arriving at the forest, officer Brown and I met with another squad car. "Ok young man here take this," officer Brown said as she gave me an earpiece. I quickly put it on my left ear. "Good now.." she trailed off. "Cole but I prefer Colby," I answered. "Well then Colby, they are officers, Sanchez, Smith, Ortiz, Diaz, and Jones. They will help us rescue your friend," she said as she pointed to all of them.

"Right now Colby, I'm officer Smith. Now our plan is for you to walk into the cabin alone so that way we won't seem suspicious." "Once you're inside we want you to find Sam. But before you do check to make sure the coast is clear. Once the coast is clear grab Sam and bring him to us," officer Brown explained.

"However, if you and Sam are in danger, make sure to turn on your earpiece and we will barge in and save you both," Officer Smith added. I nodded my head in understanding. "Ok now off you go and be careful," officer Smith said. "I will," I replied. I then began walking past the sign Sam sent me.

As I was walking, I noticed a set of footprints. I decided to follow them hoping they'll lead to Sam. After walking for about five minutes or so, I stumbled upon an old-looking cabin. I hope Sam is in there, I thought to myself.

Once I opened the door, which was left unlocked, I quietly looked around making sure the coast was clear. Once the coast was cleared, I suddenly heard sobs coming from a closed door behind the couch in the living room.

Once I made my way to the door, I carefully opened it. I then saw Sam naked and tied up to the bed. "Sam!" I yelled as I ran to him. "Colby!" Sam yelled as tears slipped down his face. I then untied his hands and feet. Once he was freed, he right away changed back into his clothes.

"Thank you," Sam said as he hugged me. "It was nothing Sammy," I replied as I hugged him back. "We better go." We soon left the room and made our way toward the door. Just as I was about to grab the door handle, the door opened revealing both Rick and Noah.

"What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?!" Rick yelled as I protectively pushed Sam behind me. "I came to save Sam!" I growled at him. "Ha! You wish!" he yelled. I was about to raise my hand to turn on my earpiece when Noah caught it.

Noah then pulled me towards him with my back facing him. "Colby!" Sam shouted in fear as Rick walked toward him. "Get The Fuck Away From Him!" I shouted as I struggled against Noah's grip.

Rick just laughed as he grabbed Sam. "Noah keep him here while I have a little chat with our slave," he sneered at me. I growled as I kept struggling to free myself. Rick then dragged Sam back into the same room he was in earlier and closed the door.