Chapter 1 - "Aegis"

Year: 2022

Location: Japan.

Time - 10:00 PM

>=<

Days later, he got enough yen from "asking nicely" to a bad guy who robbed a bank to rent an apartment.

it was nighttime and he went outside to get some daily groceries at the local convenience store.

He picked up all the necessary daily goods before heading to the cashier counter.

After the cashier was done scanning all the daily supplies the he got he carried the plastic bag and then left the convenience store.

He heads back to his apartment but before he could continue walking, he heard something suspicious.

He went around and onto the alleyway to see three thugs surrounding a poor girl..

Thug#1:"we're gonna have so much fun with you girl."

???:"oi!"

The three turned around to see Y/n with his grocery bag.

Thug#1:"oh look someone is trying to be a hero!"

Thug#2:"get lost kid, we're having fun with this girl."

Y/n:"leave the girl alone.. now."

Thug#3:"or what? you think you could beat us?"

Thug#3 got his knife and rushed toward the freelancer to stab him only to be shot in the head...with his unsuppressed RAVEN

*BANG!*

The two remaining thugs along with the girl watched in horror as he pointed the gun the another thug shooting him.

The last thug screamed in fear and then knelt and bowing to him.. begging to not kill him.

Thug#1:"P-PLEASE D-DON'T KILL ME! I S-SWEAR I'LL DO ANYTHING."

As Y/n got closer with the gun on his hand he raised the gun and then bashed the pistol on his cranium sending him unconscious.

He went towards the girl but she quickly crawled backwards, got up and made a run for it.

Aegis looked around his surroundings or the mess he made, he facepalmed for what he did and said..

Y/n:"damnit, I made a mess.. well gotta clean this up.."

He then dropped his grocery bag and then started to drag the bodies and threw it to the bin.

Minutes later, he was done with the clean up and then went to pick up the grocery bag and head home.

Y/n:"well that's taken care of..time to head back home."

>=MEANWHILE=<

The girl was running for her dear life, away from what horrible event had happened.

She arrived at some building which she fell to the ground exhausted.. a woman quickly ran over to her and helped her up.

???:"Aqua, where were you? I told you not to go out in the middle of the night!"

"Minato Aqua"

She fell unconscious due to the energy she spent while running back to the HQ.

???:"someone help! Aqua went unconscious!"

=AT THE APARTMENT=

Y/n placed his RAVEN on the table and began unpacking the grocery goods from the plastic bag.

He thought to himself who did this to him or why did he get transported to another world in another year..he was spaced out as flashbacks of his old days came to his mind.

>FLASHBACK<

The scene appears to be in a forest at nighttime where Aegis was sitting on the log and a Halcyon Operative leaning by the tree with his arms crossed.

Y/n:"so who's in the bag?"

Operative#1:"another traitor..Someone who thought they could sell our secrets to Phoenix."

Operative#1:"we caught them though.."

The operative got up and then aimed his unsuppressed UP9 at Aegis.

Operative#1:"we always catch them.."

The operative then proceeded to shoot Aegis at the back three times, Aegis fell to the ground dying from his gunshot wounds.

The operative stood there he monologue his words before aiming the UP9 to finish him off..

Operative#1:"the word is out. Your squad is compromised.."

Operative#1:"nothing personal."

Then the operative was shot dropping him dead..he opened his eyes to see the lifeless body of Operative#1 laying there..before he went unconscious from blood loss..

=FLASHBACK OVER=

Y/N:"Heh, those were the horrible days.."

He was cooking his food and then prepared the plate.

He placed down the food and started chowing down on it.

Y/n:"man this tastes good.."

=MEANWHILE=

The group of idols were gathering around as their CEO was there.

???:"Aqua, tell us what happened?"

Aqua:"so... I was walking outside all alone in the middle of the night.."

???#4:"I told you, not to go out all alone at night!"

Aqua:"then I got jumped by some thugs who tried to have some fun with me..until someone showed up and he has a gun.. he shot the two and then bashed the last guy..he was pretty dangerous.."

???:"I see.."

???#2:"well...so what now?"

???:"all we can do right now.. is wait and see what will happen.."

=>BACK TO AEGIS<=

His phone rang and then he answered it..

Unknown Caller:"is this Aegis?"

Y/n:"uhhhh yeah... who's asking?"

Unknown Caller:"good. I have an offer for you."

Y/n:"go on."

=TO BE CONTINUED=

A/N:I am not very good at this.. :< anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter and stay safe!