Chapter 12 - "Halcyon"

Year: 2022

Location: Halcyon's operational facility.

Time: 07:50 PM

>=<

At the Halcyon's operational facility, there were many Halcyon Operatives doing operational work.

Their leader was standing Infront of the large display of what it seemed to be a satellite view of everything.

Halcyon Operative#40:"sir, this is what the police investigation had turned up."

The video zoomed in footage of one of the recent operational site raid..revealing to be Aegis himself

Halcyon Leader:"is that.."

Halcyon Operative#40:"yes it's him.."

Halcyon Leader:"they said he was dead at Ontario."

Halcyon Operative#40:"the bombs dropped the entire operational bunker on him.. it seemed safe to assume.."

Halcyon Operative#40:"and now we've been facing coordinated attacks from him and another threat as well"

Halcyon Leader:"that young man was transported here too.."

Halcyon Leader:"and now our operations will get more troublesome if not dealt with.."

Halcyon Operative#40:"also, we've got another threat to our operations.. its an idol group sir.. identified as Hololive and Nijisanji."

Halcyon Leader:"how could this so called "idol group" be a threat to us?"

Halcyon Operative#40:"they have powers and weapons that seemed unnatural and violate the natural law sir..or their abilities are considered as supernatural."

Halcyon Leader:"I see.. we must put a stop to them first.. then we focus on the freelancer."

Halcyon Leader:"or maybe hold them hostage..it will get the Freelancer's attention."

Halcyon Operative#40:"but sir would that signal and route every police to the location sir?"

Halcyon Leader:"the authorities are no trouble to us.. just neutralize them if they interfere."

But unbeknownst to them..the freelancer had infiltrated the place..at the control room he recorded the entire conversation footage at the operations room.. he left the room with all of the base security inside the control room dead and their bodies hidden.

Y/n:"boss, they're planning something big.. they're going to launch an attack on some idol group.."

Employer[Radio]:"you mean they're going to attack Hololive and Nijisanji? They're going after the VTubers..but why?"

Y/n:"so they could get my attention and kill me on the spot while trying to rescue some idol group."

Employer[Radio]:"I see... anyways did you get the Intel?"

Y/n:"already on the hard drive, boss."

Employer[Radio]:"good, now clear out of there before you get caught."

He quickly left the facility undetected and then took the elevator, after the elevator stopped at the destination.. he stepped out and then run towards the van and then drove off.

>=TO BE CONTINUED=<