Chapter 10 - "Loud"

Year: 2022

Location: Hololive/Nijisanji HQ, Japan.

Time: 04:58 PM

>=<

The scene appears to be in the HQ where the VTubers were gathered as they were about to tell everything what happened.

Yagoo:"what happened?"

Gura:"me and my friends were out for a walk in Tokyo..then Kiara bumped into a guy which was the Freelancer."

Yagoo:"and then, Amelia went after him only to lose him in the crowd?"

Gura:"yes"

Yagoo:"I see.."

Their moment was interrupted when a news was broadcasted another gunfight between freelancer Aegis, Halcyon and the authorities.

Newscaster:"Breaking news! there was a shootout in the building at Osaka, Japan."

Newscaster:"we have have the aerial footage of what is happening right now."

The broadcast then switched to the aerial view of the shooting the police had surround the place while Halcyon Operatives were having a standoff between the authorities and one freelancer.

>=AT THE SCENE=<

Location: Osaka, Japan.

Time: 04:58 PM

>=<

Halcyon Operative#49:"the police are here!"

Halcyon Operative#40:"shoot them down, then kill the freelancer!"

The other operative turned towards the police and started to shoot at them.

Some of the operatives were shot and picked off by Aegis with his F57 assault rifle

He reloaded his assault rifle and continued to shoot at the operatives and the SWAT at the same time.

One SWAT unit opened fire only to be shot in the head by his RAVEN pistol.

Aegis switched back to his assault rifle to hold them off while the computer hack was in progress.

Y/n:"How many minutes?"

Employer[Radio]:"hold out, i've got few more minutes."

Aegis:"got it."

He stopped shooting the Halcyon operatives as they were distracted by law enforcement units.

He went to see the computer only to see the hack was almost done.

Some of the Halcyon Operatives rushed inside the building to stop the freelancer.

The units saw him and opened fire which forced Aegis to take cover, he chucked a grenade at them which some of them cleared out of the radius while others are unfortunate enough to have bad timing.

The grenade explodes, blowing up most of the Halcyon units.. Aegis got out of the cover and then shot the remaining operatives with his RAVEN pistol before reloading another mag.

Employer[Radio]:"we got what they have.."

Y/n:"time to clear out of here"

Employer[Radio]:"hold on.. oh no, not that easy.. we've got trouble on the airspace."

Y/n:"what?"

Employer[Radio]:"gunship incoming!"

The gunship had arrived and then fired its machine gun turret at the law enforcement units killing all of them.

Then it turn towards the freelancer and fired one missile at him, this forced Aegis to take cover by going inside the building.

As the missile hit the wall and blew up he then gets out from cover and started to retaliate the gunship with his F57 assault rifle..damaging the armor of the gunship.

He reloads another mag in, and continued to shoot at the engine..

Employer[Radio]:"ANOTHER MISSILE, GET DOWN!"

Aegis ran back inside the building, the gunship fired its last missile at the building causing more damage.

He got out of the cover again and then continued to shoot at the engine again until it on was fire..then it blew up making the gunship lose control and then crashed down on the ground blowing up.

Employer[Radio]:"Nice, its going down! Clear out of there before more law enforcement units deployed."

He then took off the USB from the computer and then ran towards the van, he got inside the vehicle and then drove off.

>=<

Amelia:"we need a plan to catch him.."

Gura:"got any ideas?"

All of them went silent, they have no idea on how they can catch him without even letting escape..but soon enough Halcyon would attack their HQ..and the so freelancer will visit there..saving the VTubers from the Halcyon Operatives..oh the foreshadowing..

>=TO BE CONTINUED=<