Chapter 13 - "Headquarters"

Year: 2022

Location: Hololive/Nijisanji HQ, Japan.

Time: 02:41 PM.

>=<

The scene appears to be outside the HQ, Halcyon Operatives were deployed and now planting charges.

They cleared out of the radius and then detonated the explosives breaching the wall open.. the entire HQ were alerted.

Most of the VTubers ran to safety while the others tried to fight back.

Halcyon Operatives shot them in non-vital points which disables them from fighting back.

Halcyon Operative#40:"remember we need them all alive."

Halcyon Operative#41:"understood, over and out."

Halcyon Operative#41:"alright, nobody move! If you all get any funny ideas we won't hesitate to hurt anyone."

Halcyon Operative#42:"secure them."

Halcyon operatives started to hold the VTubers,their managers and the CEO hostage at the secured place.

Police sirens can be heard, and then the authorities had arrived armed with guns..

Halcyon Operative#44:"we've got trouble, the police are here!"

Halcyon Operative#40:"shoot them down."

Halcyon Operative#45:"copy that, over and out."

Some of the Halcyon Operatives were deployed outside and then readied their guns to shoot the police.

Police#45:"release the hostages or we will open fire!"

Halcyon Operative#40:"shoot them down."

The open fire at the police, killing them..others are forced to take cover from their cars as bullets starts flying towards them..

Meanwhile at the inside the VTubers were scared that these bad guys held them hostage.. even though they have supernatural powers, they won't risk themselves doing any funny business just to get shot at.

Fubuki:"what are we gonna do! the bad friends are holding us hostage!"

"Shirakami Fubuki"

Ayame:"just stay calm Fubuki.. everything is going to be fine.."