File-01:"Aegis"

[IMAGE REDACTED]

NAME: Y/N L/N.

CODENAME: "AEGIS"

DATE OF BIRTH: [REDACTED].

>=<

AFFILIATIONS:

-STEEL COVE OPERATIVE(FORMER)

-FORMER HALCYON FIELD OPERATIVE(FORMER)

-PHOENIX FIELD OPERATIVE

-FREELANCE CONTRACTOR

-HOLOLIVE/NIJISANJI'S BODYGUARD

>=<

CLASS SPECIALISATION: COMMANDO

CLASS LEVEL: 100.

WEAPONS: RAVEN, F57, CBR-C, UP9, THUMPER.

GEAR: LOCKPICK, SILENT DRILL, MICROCAM, TRACKER DEVICE, BREACHING CHARGE, FIRST AID KIT.

-BACKSTORY-

Y/N L/N was born on the date of [REDACTED] in [REDACTED]. He was a Steel Cove Operative for an unknown period of time until he left the paramilitary organization for unknown reasons, he started his freelance career after leaving Steel Cove.

Years later after another freelance job mission, Halcyon had contacted Aegis to join the ranks of the organization which he was now recruited into the organization.

He was involved in multiple incidents from Wargate, Alaska incident to Lake Huron, Michigan.

He went through missions as a field operative until Halcyon had planned and plotted an assassination on him forcing him to defect to another organization known as Phoenix Organization.

He joined the organization and then took down Halcyon once and for all...he was presumed dead on the incident of Black Dusk..

Until an anomaly portal appears which started the incident "Hololive & Nijisanji's Freelancer" incident.

>=<

>=END OF FILE CONTENTS=<