Chapter 15 - "Onyx"

Year: 2022.

Location: Hololive/Nijisanji HQ, Japan.

Time: [REDACTED]

Y/n "Aegis" L/n.

>=<

It was a peaceful day at the headquarters, the building had some reparations on the breached wall.. but then as the entire headquarters were busy doing their daily work.. their was another explosion which breached the walls..

Halcyon operatives started to get in the place and then hostaged everyone inside..

They were held at gunpoint and the HQ was barricaded with everything they have..the headquarters was now under Halcyon's control.

Halcyon Operative#51:"we've got the place under control again."

Halcyon Leader:"good, in case if the freelancer shows up, don't hesitate to shoot him."

Halcyon Operative#51:"understood. over and out."

With all of the VTubers and their CEO held hostage..there was one VTuber who managed to escape and hid herself in the room by the closet.. which identified to be Zeta herself..

Y/n[Thoughts]:"give me a call, aight?"

She then got her phone and then typed the numbers on her phone and then dialed the said number.

Zeta:"come on..come on.."

Her call was answered, which he said..

Y/n[Phone]:"Hello?"

Zeta:"Hey Freelancer.. it's me Zeta, the bad guys had taken over our place again.."

Y/n:"what bad guys? can you describe them?"

Zeta:"uhhhh...they wear black suits and everyone of them wear shades.."

Y/n:"....Halcyon."

Zeta:"what?"

Y/n:"hang on kid.. I'll be there, make sure no Halcyon Operatives finds you."

Zeta:"okay.."

She hung up the call and then stayed at her room with all of her things barricaded onto the door...except her PC of course

Meanwhile..Aegis was on his way via by his motorcycle, with the equipment bag on his hand filled with medkits and two guns which were the F57 and RAVEN pistol.

Employer[Radio]:"Halcyon got the building under control... again, plus.. they are expecting your arrival so you're going to fight your way in."

Y/n:"what about the police and the hostaged VTubers?"

Employer:"some of them managed to escape and locked themselves in their room without any operatives noticing..as for the police... they're taking heavy casualties."