Chapter 23: "Therapy"

Daniel sat in the office of Gotham Highschool waiting. "Hi can I help you?" He was finally asked by a small lady behind a desk.
"Hi I need to speak with Sarah Ivory." Stated Daniel as he stood in front of the desk.
"Alright just a moment." Said the woman behind the desk as she started dialing numbers on the phone. Daniel waited for a moment then saw Sarah walking down.
"Oh my god! Daniel what are you doing here?!" She squealed as she ran up and hugged him.
"I wanted to talk to you." Said Daniel as he smiled wide and happy, he was always happy with Sarah.
"About what?" Asked Sarah as Daniel sighed.
"Well Oswald says I need therapy and I know you have a knack for psychology so I was wondering if you would be my therapist?" Asked Daniel as Sarah smiled.
"I'm flattered Daniel really but I can't do that." Said Sarah as she lost her smile.
"Oh come on you really think I'm gonna talk to an actual shrink?" Asked Daniel with a grin. "You're the only person I trust with my darkest secrets. Please say you'll do this?" Begged Daniel as she sighed.
"Ok, just so long as you take this seriously!" Said Sarah as she pointed at him and he held up his hands.
"Of course!" He said as he smiled then leaned close to her. "So when is our first session Doc?" Asked Daniel in a seductive whisper.
"After school would be nice." Said Sarah as she sounded like she was trying to hold an even tone though found it almost impossible to keep a straight face.
"Ok see you then." He said as he placed a gentle kiss on her cheek then left her standing in the office.

Daniel came back to the house and tried to stay quiet as Oswald was having a business meeting in the other room so Daniel just snuck upstairs quietly but Oswald must've heard him. "Daniel, come here." Said Oswald as Daniel had just reached the top of the stairs so he headed back down to see Oswald.
"Yes, Oswald?" Asked Daniel as he stepped into the room.
"Victor and I were talking and he's brought to my attention that your aim is off so I thought Victor could show you how to shoot." Said Oswald as Victor Zsasz stood from the couch.
"It'll be fun." Said Victor with a grin. "Like that time I taught you to drive." Said Victor with a grin.
"I always wondered who taught you to drive." Stated Oswald as Daniel scratched the back of his head.
"Zsasz you were shot in the shoulder and we were fleeing from gunfire, that wasn't very fun for me." Said Daniel as he sighed. "Oswald do I have to?" Asked Daniel as he looked at Oswald.
"If you want to keep working for me you do." Said Oswald sternly as Daniel sighed.
"Come on Danny Boy." Said Victor as Daniel followed him out into the yard.  

Oswald sat down on the couch and saw Edward walk in. "Oh there you are!" Said Edward as he walked over and sat next to him. "Do you remember that thing you asked me to look into?" Asked Edward as he smiled.
"Did you figure it out?!" Asked Oswald with such enthusiasm.
"What can run but never walks, what has a mouth but never talks, what has a bed but never sleeps?" Asked Edward as Oswald sighed.
"Ed!" Said Oswald, not in the mood for a riddle.
"You will find what you're looking for buried by the bank of the river under Mercy Bridge." Said Edward as he pulled a small piece of paper from his jacket and handed it to Oswald. "Exact coordinates if they're helpful." Said Edward as Oswald kissed Edward.
"I knew you would figure it out!" Said Oswald as he grinned and laughed.
"Of course why else do you keep me around?" Asked Edward in a bit of a flirt.
"Well there are many reasons I keep you around, puzzles are one and well you're fully aware of the others." Said Oswald as he ran his hand along Edward's inner thigh.
"Oswald, do we really have the time?" Asked Edward with a nervous grin.
"What are you not in the mood?" Asked Oswald as he removed his hands from Edward.
"That's not what I said." Said Edward as he gripped Oswald's wrist leaving Oswald's hand hovering above Edward's knee. "I'm just worried we'll be caught." Said Edward as Oswald leaned close to him.
"Isn't that the fun of it?" Asked Oswald softly with a lustful grin. The two kissed and began placing their hands on each other, removing a bit of clothing with each kiss. Suddenly they heard footsteps behind them on the stairs.
"Oh god!" Said Daniel as he walked down the stairs. "Gross! You have a bedroom! I suggest you use it!" Barked Daniel as Oswald sighed and stood.
"The boy's right, some privacy would be nice." Said Oswald as he took Edward's hand leading them up to their bedroom.