A MYSTERIOUS VOICE

AUDREY'S POV

Even though Daniel and his men disguised themselves, Ray still was caught by the demons. We can only know what happened when Ray wakes up and I hope that it happens soon. I still need to search for the book that the mage mentioned. I went to my room after such a long day. It seemed that many things happened in these few days. I just laid on the bed thinking how did we end up in such big trouble. Our world collided with theirs, I lost my mum and dad and the people lost their brave king. Thinking about mum and dad tears fell from my eyes. And then at last I fell asleep after letting all my sorrows out, thinking that tomorrow might be a new day and a new start maybe even just a little it may be better than today.

MEANWHILE......
IN THE DEMONS HIDEOUT

A large room in total darkness, just a little lamp beside the door giving the perfect vibes of demonic power. A man entered that room, "Master, all the preparations are done. Should we go ahead as planned?" A powerful voice could be heard from the other end of the room, and then suddenly a flame could be seen that lit up a little part and a handsome face could be seen. He was Bronco the Demon King that all feared. He had very sharp features, fierce red eyes, hair that was backflipped, pierced ears. He said," No, not yet. An interesting game like this should be played slow. No need to be in such a hurry". He gave a weird smirk that could give you chills down your spine and the flame went off. Hearing this the man at the door went away.

 Hearing this the man at the door went away

                          BRONCO

DANIEL'S POV

I came to rest as Her Highness has ordered and I even fell into a deep sleep. To think it was tiring today so I slept as soon as I rested my head on the bed. Suddenly I heard a voice, "Daniel........Daniel..... " Seemed that voice was calling for me which seemed to be the voice of a woman. And then I saw a woman at distance, her face wasn't visible so I tried to go near her but as I went nearer, she went back. "Who are you and How do you know my name?" To this, the voice replied," My son I've been looking for you for years. Where have you been?" "Mom? Is that you?" I asked. I couldn't hear a response to my question and then suddenly I woke up. So, it was a dream? It felt so real that I got goosebumps. I just went back to sleep ignoring it thinking that it must be because I am too tired. I saw that dream every night. That lady would come, call for me, and then I woke up this dream was never completed as if it had some meaning and as if that lady wanted to tell me something.

Who was that lady? Why did Daniel have such dreams? The question is, What was that magnificent light that came out of Daniel's hand in the 2nd chapter? is still not answered. What is Bronco trying to do this time? Find out what happens in the next chapter....