chris sturniolo - instagram live

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑

you stood up your phone on your makeup dresser and clicked 'go live' on instagram. you waited a minute before already over a thousand people had already joined. chris was downstairs, watching tv, until his phone buzzed. he opened it and noticed you had went live.

he joined, despite only being downstairs from you. he watched you ramble on about where your top was from and how you wanted to know any new foundations. he clicked the button to request to join the live. this caught your attention, "what do we think about adding soda kid into this live?".

you looked over the comments, all of the viewers saying yes with all sorts of emojis. you smiled and accepted his request and it took a second for the screen to load. "hey bae," you smiled at his cute face.

"hey smelly, what's everyone saying?" he smiled and scrolled through to the comments.

"i was just talking about girly stuff, you wanna come upstairs?" you asked.

"fuck yeah," he bit his bottom lip before ending his live and rushing up the stairs. you could hear him rush into the room and panned the camera towards him.

"look who's joining us," you opened up your arms as he entered the screen. "sit on my lap."

"i'll crush you, sit on my lap," he said and you got up to let him sit, then joining him on his lap. the two of you sat and watched as the comments flooded every two seconds, hardly being able to read anything.

"you guys wanna ask us questions?" you tried scrolling through the comments. chris wrapped his arms around your stomach and leaned his chin on your shoulder.

"okay so, cassie asked 'how long have you been dating?'," you read out and looked at chris to see if he wanted to answer.

"just over a year, would've been more if she found me at age thirteen and we could be those couples who are each other's first everything's," chris laughed.

"shut up, we didn't even live in the same area," you rolled your eyes.

"how often is y/n over?" chris read out.

"i think i'm over for 3 or 4 days a week, i sometimes stay if i don't have work early," you said

"does matt get jealous of you dating chris?" you read out and laughed, "all the time."

"watch my mum be watching this," chris said.

"miss you girl, we need to go on a brunch soon," you and chris smiled at each other. you honestly loved his mum more than anything. "what's your favourite drinks?".

"i love pepsi oh and redbull, i think i could go on for days," chris said.

"i love dr pepper and redbull," you said and read through the comments.

"do you plan on having kids?" chris asked.

"yeah, not right now though, maybe in a couple years. id love to have a boy first so he can protect his younger sister, i think that would be cute," you said.

"yeah, but right now we're just practicing for babies," chris winked and you playfully slapped his leg.

"inappropriate behaviour! also i thought you said your mum was watching?" you laughed. "how many drinks does chris go through a day?"

"just like 20 cans on a good day," chris joked.

"that's not even the most he's ever had. this kid drinks more soda than he takes a breath," you joked.

"there is no need to expose me like that, i drink a glass of water everyday," he defended himself.

"is chris as funny as he is in real life?" you read out, "oh he's hilarious, i don't think i've met someone more random but i think that's one of the many reasons i love him."

"look at you, little simp," chris poked the side of your cheek with his finger.

"okay, i think we've been on long enough. i'll go live same time tomorrow and i'll see yous then!" you waved and ended the live.

"can we cuddle?" chris turned to you.

"of course," you pecked his lip. he lifted you over to the bed, climbing on top of you. he rested his head on your chest as you played with his hair and drew circles all over his back. you took out your phone and snapped a picture before posting it on your insta story, captioning 'what a softie'.

"i still can't believe you would expose me like that."

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑

wc: 749

hope you all enjoyed! don't forget to vote and have an amazing day!<3