chris sturniolo - photobooth

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑

"do you think i look okay?" you turned around to nick.

"you look beautiful, y/n. all the boys will be all over you," nick smiled.

"thank you, you don't look too bad yourself. i'm kinda nervous," you said as you smoothed out your dress.

"don't be, you will be fine," nick said and gave you a hug.

"thanks," you said.

"alright, let's go get the other two and go," nick said and you nodded.

the four of you were all excited to go to nessa's party, you had met her once before and she was one of the nicest people you had ever met. you were surprised she even invited you after only meeting you the once.

you had never been to a party with so much people, famous ones at that, so it was very much out of your comfort zone. thankfully the triplets would be with you for hopefully most the night so you wouldn't be alone with people you didn't know.

you pulled up outside of the mansion shared between all sorts of tiktokers and influencers. never had you seen a house so big and fancy with what seemed like a hundred cars outside.

chris noticed how nervous you looked and gave your hand a squeeze to reassure you before all of you got out of the car. you walked in and were greeted with bright lights and many people you didn't recognise.

"matt! nick! chris! y/n!" you heard a girl say loudly.

you turned to the direction of the voice and noticed nessa dressed in her costume which she looked gorgeous in. "hey girl!" you said as nessa pulled you in for a hug.

"how are you? there's drinks in the kitchen and a photo booth!" she smiled.

"i'm good, i'll check them out," you smiled and she waved bye to join some others.

"me and matt are gonna get some drinks," nick said and left you and chris.

"so," you said.

"so," chris tried to hide his smile.

"what do you wanna do?" you asked him.

"we could go into the photo booth," he suggested .

"i'd love to," you said and the two of you went over.

"okay how does this thing work?" chris said as he looked around the booth.

"look here," you said and pressed a random button.

"pose," chris said. you smiled for the first one, then pulling chris in so you could kiss his cheek. the next one was one of the two of you looking at each other.

that one was by far the cutest. "let's do another," you said. chris wrapped his arms around you and pretended to bite your face, then doing the same as you and kissing your cheek.

then he brung up his hand to the side of your face and planted a kiss on your lips. you couldn't help but smile as the photos printed.

"look at this one," you laughed at the one of chris biting your cheek.

"y/n," chris said in a serious tone.

"yeah?" you turned to him.

"will you do me the amazing honours and be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"i would love to," you smiled and gave him another kiss on his lips.

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑

liked by christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo and 654,382 others

y/n y/l/n : best friend and lover🤍

🏷 christophersturniolo

christophersturniolo : you're the best🤍

matthewsturniolo : so this is why no one else could take photos all night🥱🥱

nicolassturniolo : if there's any kissing in videos i'm going to delete them🧍‍♂️
  christophersturniolo : ur mad🙄🙄

matthewsturniolo : so this is why no one else could take photos all night🥱🥱 nicolassturniolo : if there's any kissing in videos i'm going to delete them🧍‍♂️  christophersturniolo : ur mad🙄🙄

liked by y/n y/l/n, matthewsturniolo and 928,721 others.

christophersturniolo : my girl<3

  🏷 y/n y/l/n

y/n y/l/n : i love u sm
  christophersturniolo : i love you more

matthewsturniolo : look at these happy fuckers😔😔

nicholassturniolo : happy for u🙄 #whenisitmyturn

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑

wc: 642

apologies for lack of uploads, i'm very busy with school and work:)

hope you all enjoyed! don't forget to vote and have an amazing day!<3