chris sturniolo - secrets

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑
REQUESTED

"y/n, do you want to be in our car video this week?" nick asked.

"i would be honoured," you said.

"great, i think we'll leave in like 10 minutes so get some snacks if you want," nick smiled.

"okay, i'm gonna go see chrissy," you said and left to go to chris' room.

"come in!" chris said after you knocked on his door.

"hey chrissy," you said and placed a kiss on his lips.

"hey babe," he smiled and you sat down on the bed next to him. "nick asked if i wanted to be in the car video."

"really? what did you say?" chris sat up.

"i said yes," you smiled and chris attacked your face with kisses.

"finally! i've been begging you for months and you say no but when nick asks you say yes?" chris said.

"he's my favourite triplet," you smirked.

"how dare you," chris placed a hand over his heart and pretended to be hurt.

"okay well get ready, we leave soon," you gave him another kiss on the lips before leaving.

you and chris had been secretly dating for the past two months. you weren't too sure why you actually kept it so secret, his family loved you.

it was mainly a fan thing, some of them were very obsessed and chris had no clue how they would react if he got a girlfriend.

he knew most of the fans would be accepting and nice but some part of him worried if any fan even sent you a slightly mean comment or message.

you had appeared in some tiktoks and posts but you had never been in a video so you were slightly nervous. you knew how fast fans would assume things and you didn't want anything to be too obvious.

the four of you all got into the minivan and waited as matt set up the camera. "ready?" matt asked and we all said yes as he turned the camera on. "alrighty, what are we doing today guys and girl?"

"we're doing another 'predict the future' video! yay!" chris squealed. he had insisted on sitting in the back with you to make you more comfortable.

"as you may notice, we are joined with a very special guest, y/n say hey," nick said and moved to the side so you were in sight.

"hey everyone," you smiled.

"how you feeling about tonight's video?" chris asked you.

"i'm a little nervous as this is my first video with you guys but i'm also very excited," you said.

"okay let's get on with the video," matt said.

time skip

"okay, so who do you see yourself with in ten years?" nick read out the question.

you and chris looked at each other and smiled. he held your hand which hopefully wouldn't show in the video later in case anyone noticed.

"chris? y/n?" nick turned around after he noticed the two of you were relatively quiet. "are you really holding hands? matt! they're holding hands!"

"no way! HA! you owe me twenty," matt smirked and crossed his arms.

"what do you mean?" you asked.

"we thought you two had a thing going on, do you think we're stupid?" matt said.

"yeah kinda-" chris said but was hushed by nick.

"the fans are gonna go cray cray over this," nick laughed as he handed matt a twenty. "i'm keeping this in."

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑

wc: 575

this was kinda short but i'm trying to do as many requests and ideas as i can:)! if you have suggested me one i've already started writing them and i should have them all up within a week<3

hope you all enjoyed! don't forget to vote and have an amazing day!<3