chris sturniolo - jealousy

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑
REQUESTED
also kinda very unrealistic but i wanna live out my chris being jealous fantasy x

as much as you loved nick and matt, you and chris couldn't get along. from the moment he threw away your red pen in elementary, it was honestly hell from there.

he always seemed to have a problem with you even if you were hanging out with the other 2/3 of the triplets. you were very petty and didn't let this stop you from hanging out with them, in fact, it made you hang out with them more.

it was entertaining to watch chris' mood drop whenever he would walk into his brothers room or anywhere in the house and you were there.

you weren't entirely sure what he had against you, he must have still been mad from that one time you pushed him into shit in the sand pit when you were younger.

it was almost like your own mini war, one that the other wouldn't want to defeat.

as much as you two 'hated' each other, everyone else could see the truth. that you both liked each other. it was completely obvious.

it wasn't hard for chris' brothers to realise their youngest brother had feelings. they noticed the way he would sometimes blush when you just happened to be a little too close to him, the way he would act like you didn't say something funny when all he wanted to do was burst out laughing.

you couldn't deny that there was feelings, how could you? he was the dream boy and the thought of hating each other to then wake up one day and love each other was something you loved to fantasise about.

chris had the most beautiful eyes you had ever seen, even if half of the time they were judging you, they were gorgeous. his laugh was also very contagious and you loved hearing him so happy, but you just wished, just maybe, one day he would laugh at one of your jokes. 

growing up together meant that the both of you went through multiple relationships with each other, even if you weren't even friends.

you were jealous of any girl he showed interest to. he would shamelessly flirt with them and was always so nice but he got hurt multiple times with them, wether they cheated on him or just dumped him out of nowhere.

you could treat him so much better. and he could treat you so much better than the wankers you went out with.

this now all leads back to the party where it all began.

you were sat on a sofa of an overly crowded party, the music blasting away with people dancing, but you continued to speak to some cute boy who came up to you.

his name was jack or something, you were a little too drunk to remember. you sat with jack talking about all sorts of random things that even you weren't sure what you were saying, it's like your mouth was spewing up words that your brain had no control over.

you looked around you and were met with a familiar pair of eyes, chris'. why did neither of his brothers mention he would be here? he did look really good, though.

you couldn't deny that there was some tension, you both found each other very attractive, but the both of you thought the other was out your league. truth is, chris  didn't really hate you- the complete opposite, actually.