chris sturniolo - skincare

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑

"babeeeee," chris crawled over to you in bed.

"mhm," you put your phone down.

"can you do my skincare? i keep seeing it all over my tiktok," he rested his head on your thigh.

"yeah of course," you smiled. you got up and grabbed all sorts of items you had. a face mask, a lip mask, some serums and moisturiser.

you went back into the bedroom and placed the items on the nightstand. you placed a headband around his head and then back so his hair wouldn't get in the way.

you sat on his lap as you leaned over and applied the mask with a brush. you were sure to make the cost even and not to get it on the sheets.

"you look so cute," you said at the boy underneath you.

"what can i say, i'm a blessed man," he smiled.

"try not to speak, you'll ruin the face mask," you said.

"okay-" he said but you cut him off. you opened the packet which contained a lip mask. you placed it on his lips. he looked confused with the feeling of the mask.

you sat on his lap as you waited for the mask to dry. after ten minutes or so you took of the lip mask. you got out a face cloth which was already soaked with warm water and carefully wiped the mask off.

"that hurts," chris complained.

"beauty is pain," you said and he groaned. you wiped off the rest of the mask which had left his skin a bit red. you got out the serums and decided to use the hyaluronic acid and a niacinamide one.

they must've been quite cooling as chris let out a soft moan from underneath you. you got out your face roller and began to massage around his face to get the product in. you weren't sure if it worked but he seemed to be enjoying it.

after that you got your moisturiser and dotted small amounts around his face before massaging it in with your hands. you have him a mini facial and did all sorts of movements on his face to get his blood flow going.

"okay, and we're done," you clapped your hands together and climbed off of him.

"can we make some brownies now? i'm hungry."

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑

wc: 391

hope you all enjoyed! don't forget to vote and have an amazing day!<3