15: [INJURY]

THIRD PERSON POV

"Is she still not talking to you, Monkey?" Jeongyeon asks, sitting beside Lisa and urging her to take a rest. Lisa nods and pouts.

The group has been playing basketball since 6 am to cheer Lisa up. It has been two days since the photoshoot incident, and Lisa asked Nini if they could go on a date, but Nini told her she's busy. Lisa sighs heavily for the ninth time, feeling like Nini is avoiding her.

"It's okay, Monkey. It's not your fault if you were born oblivious," Bear tells her, patting her shoulder.

"Wow... Thank you, Bear. You really cheered me up," Lisa sarcastically replies.

They all fall into a silence as Lisa continues to overthink.

"What if she doesn't want to be my girlfriend anymore?" Lisa says with teary eyes. Her best friends snap out of their silence, shocked by her words.

"Aish. You're really oblivious, Monkey!" they all shout at her, slightly frustrated. Lisa looks at each of them one by one...

"Waaahhh!" Lisa bursts into tears. "A-Am I-I really that oblivious?" she asks again, crying heavily in front of them.

Her friends look at her Panick.

"No," Jeongyeon says reassuringly.

"Yes," Seulgi confirms.

"Maybe," Chipmunk adds uncertainly.

"Not really," Cubby responds.

"WAAHHH!" Lisa cries out even more.

Jeongyeon, Seulgi, Rosé, and Chaeyoung start brainstorming on how to comfort their beloved maknae.

Rosé comes up with an idea and nudges the other three. She wiggles her eyebrows, signaling that she has a solution. Being childhood friends, they have their own way of communicating through eye contact. The three of them wink, agreeing with Rosé's plan.

"Stop crying now, Baby Lali. We will help you," Rosé states, smiling brightly at her.

Lisa looks at them with hope in her eyes. "Re-really?" she asks with hiccups.

Her four best friends stand up in front of her...

"REALLY," they say in unison, giving Lisa a thumbs-up.

________

JENNIE POV

"Urgghh, this is so stressful," I exclaim, massaging my temples.

I miss my Lili. It's been two days now since I haven't been able to meet her because of these freaking preparations. Maybe my Lili will think that I'm avoiding her.

"I want to meet m-..." I'm cut off by my thoughts when I hear a loud thud. My office door opens harshly, making a big sound.

"Ahh!" I exclaim, shocked, placing my hand on my chest. I see Mina at the door, panting.

"What the f**k is wrong with you!?" I ask angrily.

"M-Ms. Kim... Ms. Ma-Mano..." Mina answers, still panting.

"Speak properly, will you!" I say with authority.

"Ms. Manoban was injured-..."

"WHAT!?" I stand up abruptly, my heart beating faster once again.