13: [DEAL]

LISA POV

Me, Cubby, Jeongyeonie, and Baby chipmunk is eating breakfast together at the Vegan food restaurant, its another food shop owned by baby chipmunk

Me, Cubby, Jeongyeonie, and Baby chipmunk is eating breakfast together at the Vegan food restaurant, its another food shop owned by baby chipmunk. She have 5 food shops now added the new opened Coffee shop, where I get the punishment they have given.

As a result of being a Food Glutton she opened different food shops here in korea. She told us that she just want to share it to other people. Since we already know the reason behind it we just support her and being happy with her.

And right now she is so silent eating happily. But she is so cute actually.

"Why is that Bear isn't with us today?" i ask

"She's busy Monkey." Jeongyeon answered shortly.

"Yup. She is having a business meeting on her new business partner." Cubby added and they nodded. Why am I the only person who doesn't know about this?. Tsk tsk

"OK" I said and  I stand up " I'm done eating now. I have to go to check the studio and Cubby Email me about the company. I have to go now." Cubby nod.

"Don't forget that we are having a sleep over tonight on my house.. Okay?". Jeongyeon said.

"I won't" i said and I hug them one-by-one telling them to 'take care'  before bidding goodbye.

I drove off to L-Studio. After that, I will go see Jennie again. Meeting Jennie every day excites me. Her smile gives me butterflies in my stomach. I know we have only met a couple of times, but I already know that I like her. I want to get to know her more and make her happy.

__________

SEULGI POV

I'm here at my office, reviewing a business proposal from my new business partner. Yes, I'm also the CEO of K Company.

Among the top-ranked business companies in Asia, my company ranks fourth. Yoo Corporation is in third place, Park Industry is in second place, and the top-ranked company is LM PRAN Company. I'm proud to say that my friends are the owners of these companies.

Even with our titles and rankings, we still stick together, help each other, and provide support. I'm feeling a bit sad right now because I couldn't have breakfast with the gang. I informed Cubby that I couldn't join them due to this reason.

"Ms. Kang, the meeting is about to start," my secretary Wendy informed me as she entered my office.

"Okay," I told her and organized my things. "Let's go," I said. She offered to let me walk ahead, but I insisted we walk side by side. When we reached the meeting room, she opened the door for me.

I couldn't see the faces of the two people inside the meeting room as they had their backs turned to me. It seemed like they didn't notice our entrance. I walked to my chair and took a seat without glancing at them. My secretary stood at my side, ready for introductions. As they sensed my presence, they also stood up. I finally looked at the two individuals in front of me, and I was instantly frozen in my seat, mesmerized by the person's beauty. She had large eyes, a petite face, plump lips, and a well-defined jawline.

Was she really here for a business proposal and not a marriage proposal? If it were the latter, I wouldn't hesitate to accept the deal.

I continued to analyze her features, captivated by her presence.

"Ahem!.. Ms. Kang, they're not here for a marriage proposal. You can drool over her later. We still need to focus on this meeting and discuss the business matters," Wendy nudged me and teasingly whispered.

"Shut up!" I whispered back, my voice filled with playful annoyance. Wendy and I were close, and we often hung out together. I cleared my throat and stood up, extending my hand for a handshake.

"Suelgi Kang, CEO of K Corporation," I introduced myself while offering a handshake.

"Irene Bae, CEO of Bae Industry, and this is my secretary," Irene replied, accepting my handshake. Oh my gosh! Her hand is so soft! I didn't want to let go. I couldn't help but smile at her. Wendy nudged me again, and I reluctantly released Irene's hand, shooting Wendy a playful glare for interrupting my precious moment.

The meeting went well, and I genuinely liked their business proposal, not just because our new business partner was hot and attractive. Ugh, stop it, Kang Seulgi! Don't turn into a pervert now. Okay, back to the meeting.

"I really like the business proposal from your company, Ms. Bae," I said, unable to hide my genuine enthusiasm. "And I think I will approve this deal." I stood up, feeling a sense of excitement. "Congratulations!" I offered my hand for another handshake.

"Thank you, Ms. Kang," Irene replied, accepting my hand. I smiled brightly at her, not just because of the words but because I had the chance to hold her hand again.

As the meeting concluded, I invited them to lunch as a celebration for our new partnership. I was ecstatic when they accepted the offer. Oh my gosh! I think I'm already falling in love.

____________

JEONGYEON POV

We're currently having a sleepover at my house, something we do every month to have fun and catch up with each other. We're chilling by the pool area, but this Bear is acting weird tonight.

"~I'm ready for love, ready for love~" she keeps singing as she enters my house. When we assign her chores, she happily obliges. We all just shrug it off because everyone seems to be in a playful mood.

"Guys... I have an announcement," Cubby speaks up with a serious tone. We all turn our attention to her, signaling her to continue. "Uncle Marco and Aunt Chithip are planning to visit Korea," she reveals. Everyone falls silent, but Chipmunk breaks it.

"It's okay, Monkey. We're here for you. Uncle and Aunt aren't really that bad," she says, patting Monkey to reassure her. We all agree with her, and the conversation shifts to other topics. Eventually, we go to our respective rooms, as we're familiar with the sleeping arrangements during our sleepovers.

I follow my nightly routine and lay down in bed. Just as I'm about to close my eyes, my phone starts ringing. Who has the audacity to call in the middle of the night? Ugh! Annoyed, I answer the call without checking the screen.

"Hello, Yoo Jeongyeon speaking," I mumble with a sleepy voice.

"Hey... Uhm, do you still remember me?" the person on the other end asks. Based on the sweet voice, it's a girl.

"Who is this?" I inquire.

"It's the person you accidentally bumped into and spilled iced coffee on my shirt," she reminds me. She tells me that I should pay for her ruined dress and asks to meet up. Exhausted and not in the mood to argue anymore, I agree to everything. I end the call and drift off to sleep.