66: [HEAD]

JENNIE POV

"Why are we here?" I asked, looking around the large, elegant office room in Lili's mansion. We had just arrived, and she had introduced me to her close motherly figure, Yaya Dele. She gave me a tour of the entire place before bringing me to this meeting room that seemed to be reserved for special occasions. I thought we were going to have a private conversation, but I wasn't sure what was happening now.

"We're here to discuss my other job. You mentioned it earlier," she replied, but her sentence trailed off as someone entered the room, and the only person I know is BamBam. The person glanced at us and immediately halted in their tracks, bowing deeply at a 90° angle.

"Welcome back, Ms. P. Good afternoon, Young Master Kim," they greeted professionally, swiftly making their way to their respective seats. They carried an air of experience and professionalism, as if they had been doing this their whole lives.

"Nini, let me introduce you to my private team," Lili said gently, guiding me towards the center table and gesturing for me to take a seat. The Five individuals who had just entered the room stood up again without a command, ready to engage in the discussion.

"Good afternoon, Young Master Kim. My name is Nickhun, the head of Finance at LMPC. I oversee financial operations, including budgeting, financial reporting, tax compliance, accounts payable and receivable, and financial analysis."

"I'm Sorn, the head of the private Human Resources team at LMPC. I handle employee recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, performance management, training and development, and employee relations."

"I'm Ghost9, the head of the Information Technology team at LMPC. I manage the company's technology infrastructure, including network systems, software development, cybersecurity, database management, and technical support. I'm also the private hacker of LMPC."

"I'm Minnie, the head of the Legal and Compliance team at LMPC. My team ensures the company's adherence to laws, regulations, and industry standards. I handle legal matters, contracts, intellectual property, and risk management."

"I'm Bam, the head of Executive Protection in the private security team at LMPC. I am responsible for providing executive protection services, especially for high-profile individuals within the organization, specially Ms. P and yourself, Young Master Kim. My job involves implementing personal security measures, coordinating travel security arrangements, and conducting risk assessments specific to executives' safety."

"We are the legal and private team of LMPC, and we welcome Young Master Kim," they said in unison, bowing deeply at my direction.
I blinked several times, trying to process this unexpected treatment, leaving me completely speechless. I looked at Lili, expecting her to say something, but she maintained a serious and aloof expression, causing me to squint my eyes and nudge her. Her gaze softened as she looked at me.

"Did they say something wrong?" she asked softly, her eyes fixed on me.

"No, tell them to take a seat," I whispered, feeling confused by the unmoving team in front of us.

"Oh, you can give them commands. They're welcoming you. If you don't instruct them to sit, they'll remain in that position until you acknowledge my team," she explained with a smile, her words leaving me even more bewildered.

"What?" I asked, my confusion deepening. "Aren't you the boss?" I added, glancing at the motionless individuals before us.

"I am, but now you are too. I'm just your second in command," she said, her smile growing as she happily leaned in to peck my lips, causing me to blush. What on earth is happening with my Lili?