chapter1 the outbreak part1

Human and furs coexist but they hate eachother but Daniel dislike them 

Daniel wake up rub his eyes and stare into nothingness for a few minutes he went to the bathroom and look at him self in the mirror he very muscular build with his brown hair and eyes after he finished clean himself he went to the living room with his police uniform on he went outside lock his door Daniel gone to his cop car and drive off to pick up his partner he at reach his partner house. Daniel got his call his partner he pick up.

Daniel: frank hurry up you'll make us late dammit.

Frank:dan just because you're 30 sad and alone didn't mean you have to take out on me I'm coming *hang up*

Daniel sighed waiting for frank he saw two dog furs walking pass his car he smirked.

Daniel: disgusting pieces of shit.

???:the fuck you say?

???:ash don't be stupid he a cop.

(Art by rika)

Ash: I don't give a shit Stella.

(Art by Anonymous)

Daniel mind:I gotta emitted she hot lucky dog.

Ash:now what the fuck did you say.

Daniel get out his car took a cigar his pocket cut the tip and light it he take a puff and blow the cigar smoke to they face.

Ash reach for the back of his pants.

Stella:babe don't

Daniel smile and puff out cigar smoke

Frank: Daniel is everything alright over here?

Daniel:yeah everything alright just giving those two three hundred dollars each you know helping out the community.

Daniel give them three hundred dollars each they look confuse as hell.

Frank:oh well that's really generous of you Dan you know if keep this up you can have a wife.

Daniel:thanks buddy