chapter 12 Task

Daniel is rubbing Nala head while the plague doctor took out a laptop that shows hidden cameras around the health center he makes Sure that no one is coming. He sees no one so, he sits down and face Daniel.

Plague doctor:I been meaning to ask but why do you have a penis hat?

Daniel:long story so, that's how you known about my town.

Plague doctor:yes.....

Daniel:for how long?

Plague doctor:since the beginning. What I'm bout to tell very important information about the how this happened if I tell you and help cure Nala will you help me?

Daniel:I said deal didn't I?

Plague doctor:I need your word.

Daniel:*deep sigh* ok I Daniel promise to help if you cure nala *raise his hand* a racist's honour.

Plague doctor:A racist's honour..... Alright please listen carefully.

Plague doctor:when I was a child my father believe that something called the pestilence.

Daniel:wait your father? That wasn't you on the video?

Plague doctor:course not what he did was sick. It wasn't even close for the damn cure! *sigh* after the video he made me took care of those things for almost all my childhood. When I was in my teens my father make me learn chemistry, medical profession and biology.

Daniel:well god damn that is a lot of work. you must have great memory and skill.

Plague doctor:um thank you I guess? Anyway one day my father came to me telling me that he was right.

Daniel:about the pestilence right?

Plague doctor:yes the very same that he talked about he said he found a secret organization called the C.P.S contain, protect and serve he found by some guy and somehow got the job he told that three subjects. Sarah the mad warrior, Yasha the Night Devil and Ender the undying... that's what he told me I don't know how they found them in the first place.

Daniel:in a abounded lab inside tubes.

Plague doctor:and how do you know come across this information?

Daniel:my friend Frank was working for them and he give me a recording device that explains how the C.P.S was created.

Plague doctor: interesting.

Daniel:oh! What about the pig and why are you wearing the ankle bracelet?

Plague doctor:Simon and his brother's are very dumb my father think there are a success but I know there not, I know their failure's. Well only Simon I consider being the smart one and pork chop thinks he the smart one in the group but always making plans but there all terrible truly terrible and very arrogant.

Daniel:and piggy Wiggly?

The doctor body seem too shake little like he truly fears the mutant pig.

Plague doctor:I don't talk about that one.... besides you meet him soon enough. Any way two days before the apocalypse my father came into my room saying he's going with the pigs he'll become a hero.

Daniel:a hero wait is this the part he tried too use thier blood on ender right?

Plague doctor: clearly it didn't work obviously when the outbreak start I immediately grab important things too help me survive but unfortunately the three little pigs found me and with thier new ally.

Daniel: Sarah.

Plague doctor:The mad warrior herself captured me and kill so, many humans and furs she even told me too wear my father's plague doctor suit.