chapter 17 old memories

The chapter begins with Daniel out of the forest took a minute to get out that there He's now in the city hiding behind a tree because of a few mutants sure he can take them on but he can't afford anything happening to this bag can't to much at sake. looking around  he finds a Walmart  he quickly heads inside without any mutant seeing him. Daniel sees the place has dried blood stems a few cracks on the walls and broken windows. He walk around he stops to see the clothing Isle.

Daniel:"finally."

He walks in and finds a few clothes he can wear he finds a mask.

Daniel:"hello~"

Daniel:"hello~"

He puts it on and begin to ease up.

Daniel sits down leading on a wall and looks at the bag.

Daniel:"*sigh* tired."

Feeling tried after fighting and running around he closed his thinking back, back before the outbreak back to his first day.

Year's ago before the outbreak.

Daniel at in front of the police station he had past the police academy and now at his first day he looks at a car window to see his reflection with his brown hair, brown eyes, and white skin 5'4 in height he's very  muscular for his age.

Daniel:"alright Daniel first day on the job hehehe."

He walks up to the entrance As he was about to open the door. Instead a dog fur open the door for Daniel walking past him.

Daniel mind:"damn mut I beat you're going to get someone wife pregnant destroying the family ."

Daniel,walk inside to see the station pretty blue and white and very busy.

Daniel mind:"woah place is pack."

???:"hey."

Daniel turn around to know who said that and sees a middle age man with a pretty good build, with a nice bushy beard and a man bud, He wears a white uniform, with three stars on his shoulder and a black tie. Seeing this must be the chief of this station. Daniel immediately salute.

Daniel:"SIR!"

Chief:"he calm down. By the looks of it you're one of the students to pass correct?"

Daniel:"yes sir!"

He says still saluting.

Chief:"ok first your going into that room that's were you'll meet your others police men and, Second put your hand down for Christ sake."

Daniel:"oh s-sorry."

Chief left leaving Daniel who, felt a little embarrass. He walk to the passing a few people till he finally to the room.

He took a deep breath and open the door to see fellow officers on chairs Human's and fur's

Daniel sees an empty chair and sits on it, but as he sat a guy sits next to him. With surprised Daniel.