Chapter 19 Document

Porkchop wakes up breathing he looks around to see he's in the health center. PorkChop looks around to find the plague doctor sitting on a chair, and reading a book. The pig-man look at his now missing finger's on his left hand that wrap in bandage shaking in disbelief that his brother would do that to him sure they had there ups and downs, but to think he would do something like this to him like some animal.

Porkchop, looks at the Doctor not even looking at him just focused on his book porkchop breaks the silent.

Porkchop:"you're happy right"

Plague doctor"hmm?"he replied still focused on the book.

Porkchop:"seeing me suffer"

Plague doctor:"who's not suffering these days?"

Porkchop:"my fingers were removed"  He said harsh.

Doctor:"And my father's dead your point?."

Porkchop trying to stand up to punch him,but he  struggling to even move.

Plague:"Don't worry. The drug I used on you will wear of in a few hours"

The Doctor put down his book, and walks over to Porkchop.

Porkchop:"what?" He said with venom.

Doctor:"he's getting skinny is he?"

Porkchop looks confused at his question.

Porkchop:"who's getting skinny?"

Doctor:"your boss, your brother and your soon to be downfall"

Porkchop:"down fall? What are you talking about!? Answer!"

Doctor:"you really haven't noticed? Hmm. Oh, well.

He left the room leaving porkchop confused.

Porkchop:"goddamn freak"

Ace, enters the room to see Bruno, cleaning his gun he looks at Ace, and drop his gun to walk to him with a hug.

Ace:"glad your ok how was the mission?"

Ace just look's at him and hugs him with tears pouring out.

Bruno"wha? What's wrong?" He said confused and shock.

Ace:"I left him behind!" He says with painful as he fell to Bruno knees.

Bruno can only look at him with sorrow.

Meanwhile

Daniel, stills running to the base with his speed should take him 2 hours. The running man looks to his left to see abandon house. He takes a quick stop, thinking to himself, "wouldn't hurt" he walks to the front of the  house it has a door he open it with creaks.

He waits for any mutant's to come rushing In, but nothing he enters to see ugly yellow wallpaper and ock wood floor with is covered in dirt. He heads to the kitchen with have been ransack by survivor's. Daniel exits the kitchen and walks to the living room. Were he sees a chair covered in dust he dust it off, and takes a sit.

Daniel:"when did it all go to shit?"

He looks at the bag he's caring he opens it and takes out the first Document,and reads.

Jan/01/1958/

My name is. Doctor Marcus Peter, from the organisation call the C.P.S Contain, Protect and Serve. We have I am interviewing a wolf boy we named Yasha  he has the ability to walk through any solid matter. Can create black tentacles from his back. That's all we know about him. Of course we found the children in an abandoned lab five years ago. I will be interviewing. I entered the containment camber to only see the fur Known as Yasha, who's sitting on a chair coloring on his book on a metal table. They say his  danger level is  "safe" I walked to him and ask" mind if take a sit" I said trying to sound not treating. Yasha, removed his gaze from his book to look at the doctor "I don't care" he put his gaze back on his book. I decided to take a sit and took out my note book, and ask him questions, but the responses he says are disturbing. I ask"what do you like to eat" I question "food" he baldly