Chapter 22 Monster Vs Monsters

Piggy Wiggly, gives a massage roar while pouting it's chest from his kills. Simon gives a smile seeing this while PorkChop just give an usual glaze on his brother.

Simon moves the microphone to his mouth and shouts

Simon:"NOW THAT THE CHAMPION HAS HIS MEAL HE SHALL HAVE HIS REAL BATTLE!" The crowd cheers with fury and excitement.

Simon:"OUR MONSTERS CAPTURED BY SARAH HERSELF HAS BRING OUT THE DEFORMED!"

Alex:"what kind of sick game is this?" She says still covering Dernd eyes.

Sarah gives out an annoying sigh and opens one of the metal doors. She walks head first Into the darkness.

With Daniel and Plague Doctor.

Daniel and the plague Doctor are in the room watching this.

Daniel:"Sweet god I know you said he was.....damn even with those weapons it only annoyed him"

Doctor:"it's not over yet and trust me that thing does more damage then punch"

Back at the pit noise can be heard coming form the dark room now seeing Sarah with a powerful chin warp around her hands as she bring a mutant to the light which made the crowd gasp.

Alex:"my god"

she's says as she moves her hand from Dernd eyes and covers her mouth.

Jason:"just when I thought they couldn't get fucking worse. They keep proving me wrong"

Chief:"it's like something out of a horror movie"

Bruno:"Gott, helfen uns alle"

Ace:"how do they keep getting stronger?"

Sarah heads back to her conner while Simon shouts.

Simon:"LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN OUR FIRST MONSTER MANIC!

(I don't own this")

Manic looks around seeing people and furs making nosie it was about to unleash hell on them until it smells Piggy Wiggly it turns around to see Piggy Wiggly massive fist connect to manic face. Sending it flying a few feet into the air before crashing down leaving a small hole.

Ace:"jeez it can punch"

Chief:"you're telling me"

As Piggy Wiggly beats the ground like a drum. Manic gets up and uses it's chains swigging it so, fast it's almost invisible to the naked eyes. Piggy Wiggy who's still beating the ground can now feel something burning around it's neck and suffering him.

Simon:"OH~ LOOKS LIKE THE CHAMP IS IN A LITTLE TROUBLE !"

Piggy Wiggy manage to get the chain around it's neck and moves it's hole body around causing Manic to loose bandies as it also gets spin around like the mutant is in a tornado. with no other course it loosen it grip. Then like a bullet smash throw one of the metal door.