Chapter 20 Desperate Idiot's

Daniel in his fighting stands as he  faces the three furs while Dernd behind him.

The predators are that of a black bear that's very skinny, a lion who's mane looks rough that dirty and an eagle feathers can be seen missing parts of its wings.

Daniel:"listen I give the count of my patience to get out or else"

Lion:"or what? you're just another meal" he say in a raspy voice.

Bear:"there three of us and only the two of you. Don't worry we'll make it quick.

Daniel:"right, something tells me you're not. So, listen fuck, off and no one gets hurt deal?"

Lion: "let me think about it.......no

Dernd:"what are you doing?" He whispers.

Daniel:"um? Helping you now hush"

Fur 2:"why are we talking to meat thier going to be in our stomachs by the time were done with the lets just eat!!!!"

The Eagle charge at Daniel, raising it's sharp crawls and strike at him, but Daniel counters the attack. The Eagles got punch back a few feet away while his guts an other organs fly out his stomach. The other are now feeling fear.

Dernd:"woah"he says amazed

Daniel:"what more?"

The bear runs away while the lion charge at Daniel, but get him by the neck then.

*Snap*

The lion body becomes lifeless, Then drops to the floor.

Daniel rubs his still feeling the attack that white wolf gave him.

Dernd:"um, mister?"

Daniel:"huh? Oh, you you're alright kid?"

Dernd:"yea! You were so, strong!"

Daniel:"why thank you. Now let's get out of here.

While Daniel following the marks he left to find his way back. While Dernd follows behind him.

Daniel:"by the way how did you end up down here?"

Dernd:"me and my mother were running from bandits until we found this place two week ago, and run down to basement. Found this place by accident. We entered to get away to only a far worse threat"

Daniel:"and your mother?" He says softly

Dernd:"she died"

Daniel:"oh, sorry I asked."

Daniel:"but then wait how did those furs get in here then and I didn't see anything get rob if it got stolen." He thought

He just keeps this to him self and keeps walking with the boy

Meanwhile

Alex exists the building thinking to her self how to get of here she obviously needs to get out of here.

Alex:"I need to find a way to get out of here, but how?"

She look to her left and Maria being beat up by two furs.

Alex:"interesting"

Luke is being push around by some furs

Luke:"come Snyder let us go"

Snyder:"and why should I do that? When you and your girlfriend took our supplies"