Chapter 21 Welcome to the Pit

Simon, arrived at his brother office his anger still full anger like he could just swap his neck. But he keeps it together and opens the door to see his brother writing down something, Simon sees him, and puts away the paper he greets his bro, then tells PorkChop, to take a sit. Which he did although, PorkChop did noticed Simon is looking a bit skinny.

PorkChop:"hmm, the fat ass is losing some weight"he thought.

Simon:"anyway I need you to do something for me. You need to help some humans, with checking how many supplies we have for the month cool?"

PorkChop, looks at brother seemingly confused, about what Simon, just ask him to do. Which Simon caught on.

Simon:"what? want a cake or something"

PorkChop:"are you serious?" He questions in disbelief.

PorkChop, walk over to Simon right next then grabbing him with his good hand. But Simon remains calm in fact he mentally chuckies to himself.

PorkChop:"I've worked for you with that mad doctor that treated us like animals! Alone with that devil seed in our care! Then your sending me to do some checks ups with fucking humans!? Do I even mean anything to you anymore?"

Simon sighs, then with surprising strength removes PorkChop hand and took his drink on the desk then replies.

Simon:"bro, you mean everything to me in fact your the most important out of the group to be honest"he says cheerful.

PorkChop:"I'm the most important......you chop off MY FUCKING FINGERS YOU ASS!"

Simon:"ok, that's fair, but in my defense you wasted, my soldier's. Mutants are getting stronger by the day and we need strong people in our ranks and when you got them killed how did you think that made me feel?" Sounding sympathetic.

PorkChop did understand, and can see how this can effect them

PorkChop:"I can see how my can actions lead to such participants"

Simon:"see? Hey, how about I get you some new fingers don't worry how just trust me. And if it makes you feel any better I'll even let you be  in charge of checking how, does that sound?"

PorkChop, sanitized with this he left Simon's office to work with the humans when he finally left.

Simon smiles to himself as he takes a sip from his drink.

Simon:"how disappointing "

Daniel and Dernd, finally made it to the base with the guards to check on them for any bite or starches, but of course none were found they check everywhere except Daniel mask.

Guard:"your mask remove it"

Daniel:"um, well, you see I can't really do that"

Guard fur:"and why the fuck not?"

Daniel:"look, I was burned in a horrible accident before the apocalypse started.

Guard:"great bad enough I have to deal with this fuck now I have to work next to a fur"

Guard fur:" the hell is that supposed to mean"

Dernd:"what's going on?"

Daniel:"*sigh* racism"

Guard:"come on man, everybody knows your kind are god rejects and human are god's gift"

Guard fur:"oh, really now!? Huh, the same species that killing our planet and starting wars?"

Guard:"and your abomination of a spices have the highest rate of rape and pedophilia In the US!"

Guard fur:"oh, and by your skin colour, I bet you don't work a single day in your life nigga"he grins .