Chapter 16 The Shy Guy vs The Night Demon

Alex is in the hotel room on the bed reading a book bout some gorilla in a sci-fi fantasy world. she drop the book worrying about Daniel she knows that he'll be ok but she couldn't help but worry.

Alex:*sigh*I need a smoke.

Alex off the bed and walk in the living room to see chef drawing she sat next to him but not to close. Curious on what's he reading.

Chef:I'm reading about a imp
in hell who's really smart. If that's what you're curious about.

Alex:oh sorry! just curious.

Chef:umm worried about him?

Alex: how'd yea guess?

Chef:had a wife and a daughter I can tell.

Alex:had? Wha- oh I'm so sorry.

Chef:it's alright they died in a car accident at Least they don't have to suffer in this hell.

Alex can see he looks almost depressed. The lioness decide to try and cheer him up.

Alex:Hey! at Least your not alone huh? How about a dumb joke?

Chef: alright I'll bite.

Alex:ok a blind guy walk into a bar then a chair and  a table and paralyzed man.

Chef:*chuckle*I see why he likes you have the same type  of humour as him.

That seem to cheer him up.

Alex:thank's you're right.

Chef:I'm pretty sure he's doing alright.

Alex:yea I know he'll ok.

______________________________________

Yasha still covering his ears as the shy guy still whiling and screaming he has enough of this screaming in his goddamn ears he grow out a tentacle and sike then stab it throw shy guy throat Stoping that horrible screaming

Yasha: finally enough of that screaming unfortunately I had kill him so, quickly what a waste. And to think I actually got little intim-

But suddenly his tentacles got pulled with great force bringing Yasha to meet a fist punch on his nose sending him on the ground he blood starts heavily dripping from his nose. Yasha sink into the ground then came out behind shy guy with a smile. He then stab shy guy back and rib out his heart while Yasha smiles wickedly.

Yasha:hehe...what?

The tall man is still standing and looks even more angry the screaming man punch Yasha on his chest making him knell he then again stinks into the ground however shy guy was able to catch him this time and lift him.

Shy guy: DON'T LOOK AT MY FACE!!!!!!

Yasha:oh shut up with the Goddamn yelling!

Yasha grow more tentacles and stab them everywhere In shy guys body then lift him up from the air stabbing him repeatedly but can't seem to get through the bones.

Yasha:DIE! a painful death you freak!!!*why can't I  pierce throw his bone!?*

Yasha is starting to pissed off the already enraged man. Shy guy just grab the tentacles and ribs them off causing Yasha to feel pain and let go of him.

Yasha:AHHH! You fucking freak! you think you can me feel pain! ME! You can never!

Instantly shy guy run to Yasha grab his leg then his swinging around like some rag doll. While hitting the walls and ground he keeps trying stink in one of them but couldn't get off shy guy grip. The tall man lift Yasha and begin tearing him in half Yasha can feel his stomach and back about to rib.