Chapter 11 The Doctor

Daniel waiting for an answer from the two bastard's that took his cat.

Daniel:Were the hell is Nala hmm?

Luke:we try to run away with nala but that bitch caught us and took Nala to the plague doctor.

Daniel:the plague doctor?

Maria:yeah he's the doctor you can only visited him if your hurt or sick.

Daniel:sick or hurt huh? And whose in chase here besides Simon.

Luke:umn his brother pork chop and Roxy will kinda she's Simon right hand girl.pork chop is the smart kinda but rude as all hell.

Daniel:And want happened to him.

Maria:Simon send him on a mission because they found a secret organization called the C.P.S I don't know what it stands for through.

Daniel mind: THE C.P.S! The reason this mutant zombie apocalypse happened in the first place!

Daniel: alright *rubbing eyes* what happened to his brother pork chop.

Maria:after Simon send him with furs and humans very skilled very dangerous but they haven't come back for a week so, he announced that he'll be picking three humans and three furs that's all we know ok that's all we know.

Daniel:fine I should kill you, but I won't fucking assholes.

Maria:wait if I didn't tell you where Luke was were you seriously gonna rape me?

Luke:fucking what!?

Daniel:oh god no! I was just trying to scare you into telling where Luke is Jesus.

Daniel left the thier room and went back to his room when he got back he sees Alex awake looking out the window. Alex noted her love and walk to him and give him a hug and kissed his mask.

Alex:where did you go?

Daniel:Alex  I have something important to tell you.

Daniel example everything about C.P.S about Ender what Luke and Maria told him. Alex is shock to say the least.

Alex:so, wait Luke and Maria are here and Nala is with some fucking doctor and a secret  organization called the C.P.S that started this shit and with a big fucking lizard called Ender and a wolf demon and Sarah is one of the them.

Daniel:yes I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.

Alex:no I get it I just need time to think please.

Daniel:ok sweetheart I'll be in the bedroom.

Daniel laid on the bed thinking if Nala is ok he heard the door open to see Alex she walk to the a laid on top of Daniel.

Alex:I clear my head a bit and I'm not mad just confused.

Daniel:I get it trust me.

Alex:I guess someone out there making a cure?

Daniel:I don't even know if thier still alive.

Alex:hey at we have each other right?

Daniel:yea we do.

Alex:you know I'm in heat~

Daniel:oh~ really well you better prepare yourself I'm gonna make you scream my name~

Alex:*smiles*you fucking better.

(Warning lemon 🍋)

Daniel take off Alex  clothes including his. he spread her legs and start  licking Alex wet pussy while playing with her cunt.