chapter 15 YASHA

The group very tense at Yasha he just staring at them licking his teeth that looks rotten while black mucus drips from his body.

Porkchop: listen here you black fuck if you lift a finger on me I will send my men to yea your ass.

Yasha:like the ones that been with you before? Man I had a fun time skiing them alive.

Mick:*whispering* what the hell is that thing?

Ace:*whispering* I don't know I think it's some kind of mutant.

Jason:*whispering*that can talk! Come on whatever this thing is clearly Is not to be fuck with right Roxy?

Roxy:you got to be fucking kidding me.

Yasha  unfazed by porkchop treat he stop licking his teeth and slowly walk towards them with that dreadful smile on his face.

Porkchop: don't you idiots have guns?

Ace: I got him.

Ace got a little closer and shoot Yasha on his chest but to ace horror seem unbothered in fact he look bored.

Yasha:you really thought that toy was going to do something to me?

Ace:shit.

Jason took out his knife and throw it at Yasha aiming for his eye. But Yasha easily caught it with his two fingers.

Jason:oh fuck.

Porkchop:my brother sent me these  retards...JASON! deal with him.

Jason:how do you know my name!?

Simon:your name is Jason!? of cause. Fine! I'm going by your last name Allura deal with him.

Allura:I can't.

Porkchop:and why is that?

Allura:it will be foolish to fight him without a plan.

Porkchop:I don't give a flying fuck deal with him or else's!

Allura paused she just  standing there as if she was thinking of something. But porkchop is getting very impatient.

Porkchop:oh for fu- DO AS I SAY AND GET THAT BLACK BASTARD.

Yasha:I really would advice you come up with a better plan like she said. You don't want what happened with the others you send to attack me hehe

Porkchop: shut up!

Allura ready herself and was about to attack but Yasha suddenly shunk himself in the floor and pop out behind Mick.

Mick quickly turn around to Yasha.

Mick:oh shit.

Yasha: that's a nasty arm you got would be a shame if it got even worse.

Mick:wha?

Ace:Mick Run!

Because Mick can even move his body Yasha grab by his shoulders and chomp on his  arm and rib it off blood stray out of his body.

Mick:AHHHHH!

Ace:oh sweet god.

Ace ready his shotgun and fire at the demon but Yasha use Mick as a body shield and bullet blow off Mick leg.

Ace:NOOO!

Mick: AHHH! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP!

Yasha:hahaha! That's the reaction I wanted.

Jason:you sick fuck we gotta help him.

Porkchop: forget him he's already dead we must go!.

Ace:I can't leave him behind!.