chapter2 the outbreak final

After shooting Frank in the head he look at the files open them a start reading the first file about the woman

Subject:1

Name: Sarah

Species:human?

Age: unknown

Sex:female

Height:6'5 ft

Abilities: super human strength, speed faster then a bullet, near- vulnerability, can create any medieval and Morden weapons, has vision of a eagle,incredible regeneration. can hold her breath for 3 hour

Weakness:to much damage to her body will slow down her ability to create weapons and kill her

Appearance:classified

Daniel:that's all? And why is her appearance classified frank who did you work for? Let's read the next one.

Subject:2

Name: yasha

Species:wolf

Sex:male

Height:5'6

Abilities:can create tentacles around his back, speed faster then a cheetah, any living thing he touched will instantly die,can pass through all solid matter.

Weakness: bright flashes and sunlight

Appearance:classified

Daniel:I can see their names and species but not Thier appearance does that make sense? Let's read the last one wait what the hell?

Subject:3

Name: classified

Species:reptile

Sex: classified

Height: classified

Abilities: classified

Weakness:still unknown

Daniel:why is it all unknown well except for species but that doesn't help for shit Wait! The recording device I hope this well help me.

Daniel click the device and voice start playing

Frank: Daniel if you reading this I found you and I turn I work for the government they found three subjects in a abandon lab so they create the C.P.S it stands for contain protect serve. we the lizard we call him Ender he started this plague and controling them he had help he must have I don't who help ender listen don't trust yasha he sadistic monster and Sarah is a mad woman who kills on sight ok this is important ender Is out there destroying the city in a few hours they sending a bomb it will track him hopefully knock him out for a very long time and find a weakness to finally kill this bastard but the explosion will kill everyone that's why they send to different military for the furs and humans hurry before it's to late goodbye old friend.

Daniel:goodbye Frank... ok I need to leave.

Frank left the house and to his shock he saw a mutant