Chapter 7 THE THREE LITTLE PIGS EXPERIMENT

Daniel drive's his car to see a city he look around to see building's covered in blood, the once beautiful blue sky now darken grey he then to see Alex looking at the window.

Daniel: hey sweetheart.

Alex:hmm?

Daniel:you never tell me about this Simon guy.

Alex turn to Daniel.

Alex:oh my bad well for five years   the fur military were running out of meat and ammonium plus  they needed to get some more and the humans contact us using ratio.  they to were running out of ammo and food as well. The two join forces to help eachother I mean we all hate eachother but it's was for survival either deal with it or get eaten alive by mutants. it's was going for about three years until he came and took over.

Daniel:how did he took down a in entire military!?

Alex: it's was the middle of the night He had a small gang and a human woman hell if you can call her that. she slaughtered every soldier  she was doging bullets and weapons seem to coming of her hand from thin air. Some escape other's got captured and have to work for him.

Daniel mind: that's Sarah! yeah that's her name. Shit they never  stood a chance against that monster.

Alex:they make the resistance but some left not wanting to fight that monster including me and Dave,Luke and maria.

Daniel:what species is he anyway?

Alex has disgust look on her face.

Alex:a hybrid between a pig and a human.

Daniel eyes wide in shock.

Daniel:WAIT WHAT? BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR A FUR AND HUMAN TO HAVE CHILDREN! Unless you're talking about.

Alex:The Three Little Pigs Experiment.

Daniel mind:The Three Little Pigs Experiment was a video linked in 1999 about a scientist in a plague doctor suit taking crazy about some pestilence inside everyone and that he is the cure of it. He said by using normal female pigs and male sperm human. He didn't explain why but he use a syringe containing a green substance  inject into the semen turning it green. that plague doctor put in a female pig. after three month's is what the video said the mother finally give birth to ten piglets but but die in the process and the pigs they look deform with human parts on them and looking like they were begging for death after few hours seven of them died. Leaving three hybrid pigs he named them Piggy Wiggly, pork chop and......Simon.

Daniel:holy shit they real.

Alex:yup The Three Little Pigs are real.

Daniel:I thought that was some guy making a horror video it was so, disturbing that it got ban in 56 countries.

Alex:yea I was shock too he even look ugh I don't wanna talk about it I haven't seen the other two.

Daniel:it's getting dark.

Alex look around to see a inside parking lot she tap his shoulder to show him.

Daniel:a parking lot under a mall?

Alex:you got any better options.

Defend I guess he drive Into the parking lot and saw a group of zombie mutants eating a corpse they notice Daniel car and running to.

Daniel:*sigh*of course alright sweetheart you find somewhere to park while I take care of them.

Alex:ok have fun.

Daniel:oh I will trust me.

Daniel took a double bill axe and charge at them.

Alex find a spout they can't be easily seen she waited for her lover after a few minutes she saw Daniel axe covered in black blood. It's now dark out they in the car sleeping until they hear a loud Bang instantly waking them up they cautiously exit the car hiding behind the corners  to see some guy injured but Daniel  recognize one of them.

Daniel: CHIEF!?

???:RRRRAAAAA!!!!!!!