chapter 13 mission part 1

They came out of the van to see a forest they look at Roxy with confusion.

Roxy:"what?" She said with a rude tone.

Jeffrey bomber:I thought you said that we're at the facility

Before relying Roxy open a map then look at Jeffrey with a irritated look.

Roxy:it's a secret organization dumbass of course they want to keep it hidden. We're just near it I have the map so, just follow me.

Daniel can tell that bomber had murder in his eyes. Daniel can he seen it many times as a cop he needs to with out for bomber They all start following Roxy in the woods for a few minutes.

Daniel mind:that Dave better not burn my town when I get back.... hopefully soon wait for I still have my knife in my back pocket? *checks* good I do.

Mick:why name is your last name racist huh mate.

Daniel:wha? why the heck do you care?

Mick:I'm just trying to make a friendly conversation mate.

Daniel:it just my father's last name.

Jason:was his name Mr. White racist

Daniel:.........I hate you guys.

Mick:holy shit mate it is! Hahaha!

Jason:I can't imagine the mother's name!

Jeffrey bomber:how long do we have to walk?

Roxy:just a few more minutes. She replied in a calm tone.

Ace walk up to Daniel he tap his shoulder.

Daniel: what is it fur?

Ace:you know we haven't talk that much and since we'll probably spend a lot of time together I figured you and me get to know each other I go first.

Daniel:ok?

Ace was about to put in the words but couldn't say anything.

Daniel:um you gonna tell me something?

Ace:uh um um uh um h-how big is Roxy ass?

Ace mentally slap himself.

Daniel:I'm sorry what?

Mick suddenly come up behind ace and Daniel and his arm around ace neck and Daniel waist.

Mick:good ass but come on lads look at those melons Yummy. He said in a flirtatious.

Daniel easily break free off Mick arm and so, did ace and Mick put his hands behind his neck.

Roxy keep walking and noticed a iron metal slide door Roxy and pulled it with all her strength but it didn't bunch.

Mick: don't worry love let me handle this. He said in a cocky tone.

Roxy just rolled her eyes.

Mick walk to the and tried pushing it but it still didn't bunch.

Jason:oh for fucking let me do it!

Jason tried and failed.

Jason:this is bullshit.

Jeffrey:how about we combine all of our strength?

Ace:that's a good idea. Ace said happily.

Roxy:fine alright everyone on the door.

Everyone except Daniel who was leading on a tree watching them struggling to open the metal door Roxy notice Daniel just staring at them she told everyone to stop.