chapter 14 mission final part

Jason, Mick and Ace are walking back down stairs with pissed off looks on their faces.

Jason:I can't fucking believe it.

Mick:yeah mate it when we went up stairs  found a door thinking it would lead us to a hallway instead it was a fucking janitor closet with some kind of black mucus?

Jason:And it was big too well hopefully Daniel and Roxy find something useful.

Mick noticed that ace was deep In his thoughts.

Mick:what's wrong with you mate?

Ace:oh just thinking of something Um what do you think of Daniel?

Mick:an ok guy I guess why?.

Ace:I mean don't you think he's strange?

Jason:trust me he's weird.

Ace:how long have you known him for?

Jason:not long enough I don't his parents I don't his past the only person you can ask Is his best friend.

Ace:oh what's his name?

Jason:his name is Frank but Daniel told he got infected and he had too pulled the trigger...why do want to know about Daniel so, much.

Ace:oh I'm just curious.

Mick:yeah mate he's differently gay.

Ace:I'm not gay! Don't link with that ok.

Jason: finally we made it back time to  go deeper In.

Mick:mates I have a bad feeling about this.

Ace:yeah*smells something* ugh what is that terrible smell Jesus.

Jason:I smell nothing.

Mick started smelling it too

Mick:nah he's right what the fuck is that awful smell shit. Holy shit I think it's closer.

Jason: it's getting what!?

Ace:getting closer guys we gotta go down stairs.

Jason:ok let's move it.

As soon as mick finished his sentence a  tentacle wrap around Mick's leg and drag him to the dark hall.

Mick:THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT HELP ME MATES!

Jason and ace:Mick!

They heard guns shoots and unholy roaring they hear foot steps coming fast it they ready their guns and see its Mick  running for his life and he's missing an arm which Is dripping a lot of blood. He collapsed on the floor hard his friends come and pick him up they lead him on a wall.

Mick:m-my arm my that fucking  thing took my arm!

Ace:calm down calm down Mick I'm here I got yeah.

Jason:holy shit.

Ace grab a big cloth and some disinfectant and he pour the disinfectant on to Mick arm  and covered the big cloth on it.

Jason hear something running at them he ready his gun and saw the mutant's that took Mick arm.

Jason:holy shit there three of them.