Chapter 9 captured

Alex has been for a few hours with the rest of the group it's been quiet Daniel l look while the other's are at the back just sitting there.

Chef:excuse me miss?

Alex:Alex just call me Alex.

Chef:Alex what a lovely name they call me chef. Are you Daniel girlfriend?

Alex:yep! And your his boss right?

Chef: well former boss. But you can call me chef if you want you know your his first girlfriend he's ever had.

Alex:no he told me that he had a least five lover's before me meet.

Chef:HA! If he talking about girls he seen on the Hub trust me he has seen  at least  hundreds or thousands of them.

Alex:*chuckle*. Oh fucccck hehehe

Jason:hey Alex? .

Alex:yeah.

Jason:why is he wearing a mask?

Ace: yeah I been wondering that myself.

Bruno:he got in accident?

Alex:y-yeah fire after it all of this happen he doesn't like to talk about it

Bruno:oh sorry.

Alex:nah it's all right how did you guys meet.

Jason:they got the jumped on us then we got the jumped on them with a skunk bomb some cannibals and that big looking son of a bitch and that's it.

Alex:that explains the smell.

Ace:are you two with the resistance?

Alex:no I thought you guys were with them.

Chef:nope when they ask to join to try and fight that woman me and Jason left.

Bruno: same with me and ace. I saw her took a bullet took a bullet to the head and walk it off like it was nothing.

Jason:you serious? You got be shitting me.

Alex:hey how about some nice lovely music.

Alex check in the glove compartment and find a cd player and put in the car player and it's to play.

Cd player: hello everyone it's me Daniel and I'm bout to play some fine music.

Alex: oh! cool Daniel made this.

Chefmind:wait Daniel made this? Oh no.

Cd player:🎵furry furry terrible furry like to fuck with anything hairy. child abductors! and sister fuckers! worse then the blacks and the whites I swear to god. if you see a furry you better grab your gun and hurry before they start causing helllllllll!

Alex took it off.

Alex:wow that's fuck up.

Jason:what the hell I was enjoying that.

Ace:you didn't hear the part worse in the blacks and the whites I swear to god that does not offend you in anyway.

Jason:nope.

Bruno:your friend seems very nice.

Chef:yep that's Daniel.

Alex:yeah hey. Look at us getting along... kinda.

As they driving a bullet shoot through the engine.

Alex:oh hell!

Daniel woke up.

Daniel: w-what happened? What's going on?

Alex:someone shot at the engine the car slowing down.

Chef:well best be ready for a fight.