Chapter 5 The Betrayal part2

It's morning Daniel has finished feed Nala and went to the bathroom. Daniel took off his skeleton mask and look at the mirror to see his pale face he rub his bold head he wiped his jaw and close it.

Daniel:*sigh*am I even human anymore? Do I still have to eat?   And the worst part I'm bold goddammit!

Daniel aggressively punch a hole into the wall.

Daniel:god damnit I need a smoke.

Daniel put back on his mask and left the bathroom he put on a suit and got his hat and walk outside and saw Nala licking herself clean.

Daniel  take a cigar out his pocket he cut the tip he was about to light it but he felt someone tapping him on his waist he look down to see Alex in a black tank top and shorts.

Daniel: what fur?

Alex:can I have some?

Daniel:wait fur you smoke cigars?

Alex:yeah human. Anyway I haven't smoke in a while and I'm feeling really stressed so, can I have some or not?

Daniel took another cigar out his pocket and he cut and and light for her. Daniel give her the the cigar Alex takes a smoke and puff out it out with a relax look on her face.

Alex: thanks I needed that.

Daniel:yeah you welcome.

Daniel:what did you do before  the outbreak.?

Alex:I was working as a waiter before it happen trying to make a living.

Daniel:what about your family?

Alex face look annoyed when Daniel mention family.

Alex:well I'm only child and I didn't my father that much only thing I can remember is that he left me and my mother I was only three at the time they would argue a lot.

Daniel:and your mom?

Alex:my mom *sigh*made my life hell she would always make feel like I'm trash She also gamble a lot we in dent and I had to help pay bills had to work two jobs but every time I get paid she would take half of my money to gamble some more. Hell once at age 8 she told me if I died she wouldn't come to my funeral.

Daniel: Jeez is she still alive?

Alex:yes is was staying with me at the military base we don't talk to each other hell barley look at each other in the eye she even still fucks any guy with a pulse.

Alex: I had a boyfriend at the base thought he loved me but turns out I was a side piece he already had a girlfriend obviously after I found out I broke up with him am not even sure his girlfriend knows can't remember the last time I had any fun....fuck me.

Alex: sorry for telling you all this I just need to let that out.

Daniel toss the cigar away and picks up Alex like a bride.

Alex:*surprised*T- THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?

Daniel:taking you to some fun so you can loosen up a bit.

Alex:what?

Daniel took her to the bar he put her down and open the door he went behind the counter and grab a beer and give to Alex he got a remote and play music Dancin.

Alex:*eyes wiped* oh no! No! No! I can't dance trust me.

Daniel start dancing he's not very good.

Daniel:so? Come on fur dancing is about having a good time you know letting yourself loose.