chapter 18 old memories part 2

Roxy, finally made it to the facility at the entrance. Roxy got out of the car as well with Porkchop, while he walks to the gate Roxy, opens the back of the van with  the others had falling asleep.

Roxy:"oh fuck sake". She rolled her eyes and scream."WAKE THE HELL UP!".

Everyone woke up immediately after that Roxy left walking inside the base with guards checking her for bites. Seeing no bites they let Roxy in walking to the building where's Simon at but to her surprise the pig man is already outside with Porkchop and that Sarah.

Roxy:"fuck that no, way in hell I'm getting close to that psycho bitch". Because she could leave Simon called her with a big smile on his face.

She cursed in her head then walk to Simon putting on a fake smile.

Roxy:"sir it's a pleasure to to say the mission went well".

Simon:"Roxy~ how yea doing you and your team doing really well. Come on wipe that fake smile of that face". He said sounding calm.

The rest of the group made with Ace still looking depressed, Jason looks tired and Allura just still has that dead look in her eyes.

Simon:"lovely I see two are missing" Ace eyes widened with guilt and Jason tries calming him down."something really bad happened huh? Well*clap* Porkchop! what happened to my soldiers?."Now Simon voice calm now deep threatening voice.

Porkchop pulled his tie and reply.

Porkchop:"we-

Simon:"cause I send you six soldier's and I'm only seeing one where's the rest? Little bro? "he says as he took out a cigarette and began to smoke.

Porkchop:"well you're not going to believe me but there was something In there a true monster".

Sarah:"monster?*scoff* you'll to be more pacific then that love"

Porkchop:"its nothing like I ever seen he's a wolf fur but it's not normal it's like Sarah".

Sarah:"*scoffs* impossible"

Porkchop:"that monster names ya-"

Ace:"Yasha that thing name is Yasha".

Everyone look at Ace who's now walking away while Sarah looks surprised no fearful.

Simon:"you know what we'll talk in my office Allura, come with me Roxy you and the other ones can take a breck."

The group head back to the hotel Roxy just went to her room while just stands outside the building lending on a wall.

Jason:"Christ I rather rot in jail then this hellish world."

???:"nah, I rather be in Doom slayer universe."

Jason looks to his left to see a human girl smoking a cigarette.