chapter4 the betrayal part1

It's morning Daniel poring cereal for his prisoners avocado cornflakes he knows poured the milk in the four bowl he left to go to the prison.

In the prison

Dave:you think he's working for Simon?

Alex:no if he was working for him we already be dead.

Luke:he seems willing to talk maybe we can negotiate with him.

Maria:what we need to do is get the hell out of here.

Alex:and what your plan Captain obvious.

Maria:why you little shi-

Daniel:now no need for that language
Breakfast ready.

The group saw the mask man with his his cat Nala he opened the cell and place the the four bowls with spoons in it Maria was going to attack him but Alex stop her pointing to Nala Daniel closed back the cell and lock it the group take and look at the with concern the cereal look like shit the milk is green and the flakes

Dave:the fuck is this shit green diarrhea?

Daniel:nope that's avocado cornflakes

Luke:ugh

Maria:who ever make that this shit is fucking insane.

Alex take a spoon full and ate it.

Alex:eh, I had worse.

They all stared eating the cereal after they done eat it Alex Maria and Luke didn't seem to bothered by it while Dave look like he was about to puke.

Daniel:now that you eat what are you doing here?

Luke:we were looking for supplies and we found this town we didn't know that you live here that's the truth.

Daniel look at with him unsure if he should believe him.

Daniel:how the situation out there? I don't get out much.

Alex:well it's hell out there zombies are mutating more and more by the mouth.

Daniel mind:they mutating more by the mouth that's not good I'm going to have to build a wall around the town to keep those damn zombies out realistically they body should have rot about nine months depending on your environment. the muting is helping them and Ender doing actually is he dead? When I woke from the bomb he wasn't there and the other two I forgot there names are they still alive?

Alex decided to say something

Alex:so,what do they call you and your cat.

Daniel snapped out of his thought and look at Alex.

Daniel: oh my bad well they call me the shy guy and this little devil is Nala so, are you four alone

Luke:yeah we the only one look we mean no trouble so can you please let us go.

Daniel: alright then I'll be back.

Daniel left with Nala following him.

Dave mind:why did he sound so familiar?

Luke: something on your mind?

Dave:oh yea wondering if we getting out of here.

Maria:maybe I can seduce him to let us go.

Alex:now I know you're trying to get us killed.

Maria:at least I have breasts you flat as a board bitch.

Dave: damn!

Alex:at least I have nicer ass you then you bitch.

Luke:ok calm down you two.