Life never really begins without tragedy

TW: Mentions of death, Neglect, Swearing

When Tommy was born, he didn't know that soon after, his own family would despise and hate him.

When Tommy was born, all he knew at the time was he was alive and soon to join a 'happy' family.

When Tommy was born, he didn't know that an important person in his and his family's life was dying soon after.

That was how Thomas Theseus Innit Craft's life went to shit. He couldn't ask for anything more horrible than that.

Tommy's family consists of Philza Craft, Technoblade Craft, Wilbur Soot Craft, and Tommy. One family member missing and wiped from existence was his mother, Kristen Craft.
On the day Tommy was born, his mother passed away right after, leading his family to detest him, ignore him, and ultimately despise him.

Wilbur and Techno, twin brothers yet so different from each other, liked him, hell even loved the child till one day, they ignored him.
They then left the child to fend for himself when they deemed him capable enough to survive without someone taking care of him.

The once blooming flower filled with beauty and love, taken care of and happy, withered and died.
No one was taking care of that flower so it died.
That was how Tommy was feeling when it happened.

Philza, the father, didn't even spare one glance towards the boy. He couldn't look at him, not without a reminder that his beloved wife was dead and the kid was the only survivor of the two.
He left the twins to care for him, knowing that he'd never care for whatever bundle of death the child was, and buried himself in his work while favoring the twins over the young blonde.

When Wilbur and Techno had the opportunity to leave, they took it. Technoblade went to some prestigious school after receiving a scholarship in America and Wilbur chased his dream of becoming a musician, leaving with his band 'Lovejoy' and becoming famous.

Meanwhile, Tommy was stuck in a household he didn't like, the empty halls and no sign of his asshole father anywhere, the pictures on the wall that show no sign of the youngest in it, memories of his mother wiped from existence. He felt trapped.
He was drowning and no one was there to save him, to tell him that everything would be ok, that they were there for him. No no, he was left to drown and fall to his doom instead of swimming and surviving.

He felt like a memory of the past, a memory that no one remembers. A memory left to fade away from existence, to be forgotten.

His shit life at home was different from his amazing life at school.

He had two friends who liked him for who he is and teachers that take the parent role for him. His grades were higher than ever and kindness was what the people showed him there.

(His grades were all thanks to reading, without much to do at his house, he ended up taking up reading every book in the house and spending time in the library.  Nothing to cure boredom other than knowledge.)

He could never, and I mean NEVER be more grateful for that part of his life.

He was very secretive about his past, which is why people know him but do not know him. He only lets that secret free when with specific people, right now, no one other than his two friends, Tubbo and Ranboo knows about the shitty life he lives.

So now while he stares at himself in the mirror, all he sees are two sides of himself; Thomas Theseus Innit Craft, the boy who had a fucked up life, and Tommyinnit, the loud mouth yet genius "big man."
He preferred to be Tommyinnit.

He knows that life never really begins without tragedy and that tragedy will be overpowered with happiness and joy if the person living it decides to find the good behind the bad.

What he doesn't know is that the good was about to come and he fucking deserves every bit of it.