Costumes and Secrets

TW: none

It's been a hard week for the young Craft.

He's ignored any sign of contact from his "family" and removed any affiliation with the beeduo (he's stashed everything away somewhere he won't think about no longer). He's not their Tommy Theseus Innit Craft anymore.

He's changing and to start off that change, he's spent the rest of his time planning his outfit and identity for MCC.

"Chat, what did Mumza wear for MCC?" Tommy questioned aloud, Wilbur had tried again to talk to the teen moments before and ended up getting ignored. That's good, Tommy thinks.

The crow landed on the old and worn our diary.

"Of course! Mum must've written down her plans for her costumes and identity!" He quickly thanked Chat and started flipping through the old pages of the notebook.

MCC is on! I've joined but got no idea what to wear.
It should look as fabulous as ever! I want to dazzle everyone not just with my literature but with my looks.

-LD(I should go as Lady Death and not just Kristen)

He chuckled at the diary entry, it was quick and short but he loved his Mother's spirit and chaotic nature.

And he's found it!

I've decided (with help from Sam and Puffy) to wear a long black dress with a black hat and roses and a veil to hide my identity, it gives off Death vibes (fits the name: Lady Death).

Maybe I should add jewelry? Like a nice necklace or something. Still unsure but it's cool.

Although Theseus's outfit in my current book would look cool as an alternate outfit, y'know like a male version of my little hidden identity. That's cool.

-LD(Finally owning that pen name!)

Of course! Theseus's outfit. It was perfect.

"Fuck yes, I'll look so pog and fancy. Mumza thank you so much!" He's prepared a list of what he needed to complete Theseus's fit. Although he didn't think he'll use Theseus as his identify, it'll be a bit obvious with his second name literally being Theseus.

He sat down on his bed, laptop comfortably on his lap, Theseus's character description listed on a note beside him.

Theseus's outfit consisted of: a gold and black patterned vest over a plain white button up shirt, black tweed pants to match the vest, a black coat that's lined with gold (he can take it off if it got too hot). He'll just use some pair of boots to match the fit. Maybe a few rings here and there.

Although he had no idea what he'd use to hide his identity, Theseus didn't have a mask or anything to hide himself. His character, as much as he is secretive, hiding many secrets to unanswered questions; he also was open, Theseus didn't seem to have anything to hide by any physical means.

But Tommy did. He has his secrets. He wants to hide those secrets.

Although who he hides it from is unsaid (He knows deep down who they are).

He made a mask, a face he hides in. A persona he separates from Thomas Craft. Mask.. a mask.
"A mask." He was going to make a mask.

It will be in the same color palette as his clothes. It'll be his mask, it will hide his identity to those he deems unworthy to know who he truly is. A red, black, and gold mask. Covering most of his face but not all.

He quickly gets started on sketching his idea. It will be almost full mask covering most of his face but he didn't want to hide everything. He decides to leave a part of his face shown to the public eye.

His mask covers his face from the nose up, he also adds a chunk of the mask to cover part of his mouth. It was like Phantom's mask except instead of covering half his face, it covers everything but the right part of his mouth. 

His costume will be complete. His new persona will be done. His secrets will stay hidden.

He was Prince Death. The son of the fallen Lady Death. The one who has many secrets to hide and mysteries to make.