All in With You

Ransom was able to get us fully moved into the new house with beds all put together while I was at work on day. He knew I was wanting to stay in my own room while we worked through things and he was okay with that. As I walked in the door from work I saw the house all put together and I smiled.

"Ransom?" I called out and he came walking out from the kitchen with plates with chicken, mashed potatoes and corn. "Hey! You cooked?!" I asked shocked and he shook his head with a small laugh.

"It's cute that you think I did. No, it's take out, I just plated it up nicer." Ransom said and I laughed as we sat on the couch and I groaned putting my feet up.

"How is it I'm barely pregnant yet my feet and ankles are already killing me?" I said and Ransom sighed and pulled my feet and ankles to his lap and started rubbing. "Ransom..." I said and he shook his head and I moaned. I ate while he rubbed since I was starving and skipped lunch.

"How was the Williams party?" Ransom asked and I groaned.

"Don't get me started." I said and he laughed.

"What did they change now?" Ransom asked.

"Everything!" I said and we both laughed. Once he was done rubbing my feet and ankles he went and washed his hands. Once he was back in the living room we turned on the tv and watched a show we both loved. Once the show was over I offered to do dishes and Ransom refused.

"I'm going to take a bath in the jacuzzi tub." I said and went to head upstairs. "I would like some company just to talk..." I said and Ransom smiled.

"Go ahead and get in, I will be right up." Ransom said and I nodded. I headed up to the master bathroom and filled up the tub with some bubbles. Once I was in Ransom knocked on the door and walked in. He sat on the floor beside the tub placing an arm on the side of the tub and leaning on it. I smiled at him.

"What else did you do today?" I asked Ransom and he shrugged.

"Supervised the movers and once the beds were put together I made the beds." Ransom said and I smiled.

"You made my bed for me?" I asked and Ransom nodded.

"I even did some online shopping and wanted to show you some baby bassinets I found before I bought them." Ransom said and I just shook my head.

"Okay who are you and what have you done with Ransom Drysdale?" I asked and we both laughed. Ransom reached for my hand and I handed it to him. He kissed my knuckles and I smiled.

"I'm in this Faithy. I love you and I never stopped. I'm in all in for this and with you. I'm waiting on you." Ransom said.

"Give me time, Ransom." I said and he nodded. He leaned in and I let him kiss me. The kiss got deep and I moaned as Ransom moved closer to me in the tub. He moved his lips and kissed my check them over to my ear.

"All in?" Ransom asked and I moaned.

"All in, get in the tub Ransom." I said and he growled and quickly undressed. Ransom got in the tub and I turned to straddle him. I knew this was wrong. I think somewhere both of us knew this was wrong, but it had been a while and I did miss him. I slowly slid down on him and he moaned as I moved my head back and moaned in pleasure. I felt Ransom grip my hips and started moving me slowly on him, I was loving the sensation he was causing me to have. I leaned down and passionately kissed Ransom, he growled when I pulled back and was biting his lower lip. Ransom reached a hand down between us and started using his fingers to play with my clit.

"Shit Ransom..." I moaned and he smiled as me and I moved a little faster on him and I felt Ransom swell in me as I clenched around him.

"Cum with me Faithy, cover me, I want to feel you all over me." Ransom said and I groaned and I leaned down and passionately kissed him as we released. I placed my forehead on Ransom's after we both released and we were catching our breath.

"Ready for bed?" Ransom asked and I smiled at him.

"In our own rooms?" I asked and he sighed.

"Whatever you want Faithy." Ransom said and I groaned. We got out of the tub and I dried off.

"Ransom, I'm going to go to my room." I said and he nodded as we stood wrapped in our towels. He placed a hand under my chin and leaned in giving me a small kiss.

"Good night Faithy." Ransom said and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked into my room and changed into some pajamas. I laid in bed and just stared at the ceiling. I was fighting between my heart and my brain. Finally, I groaned, heart winning out and I walked to Ransom's room and knocked on the door. He quickly opened the door.

"About time." Ransom said and I laughed as he took my hand and pulled me into his room shutting the door.