Gender Reveal

*****1 MONTH LATER*****

I was out of the house and I couldn't be more excited. Linda had taken me to the 5-month check-up, Ransom was meeting us there but I refused to ride in the beamer. Ransom was waiting for us when we pulled in and he helped me from the car. I looked around for the beamer and I didn't see it.

"How did you get here?" I asked and he smiled and pointed to an SUV.

"Do you like it?" Ransom asked and I looked at him shocked.

"You bought a car?!" I asked, he smiled with a nodded.

"Ransom...I didn't want you to give up the beamer...I like the beamer, we have a lot of memories in that beamer." I said whispering the last part to him, he gave a low growl and I smiled.

"Oh sweetie, the beamer will always stay. This is our family car. You have your car but it's kind of small for us and the twins, so I went and go us this." Ransom said and I pulled him to me and passionately kissed him.

"Ransom Drysdale you never cease to amaze me." I said and he smiled. We waved at Linda as she drove away and we walked inside. Once we got into the exam room Ransom was nervous again like he was when we found out I was pregnant and had the twins surprise.

"Hugh, you need to call down?" I said and he glared at me.

"Did you just call me Hugh, Faith?" Ransom said and I smiled at him.

"Did it calm you?" I asked and he laughed.

"You're trouble." He said and kissed the side of my head as the doctor came walking in.

"Hey guys! How are you feeling Faith?" She asked and I groaned.

"Can I start moving around more?" I asked and she shook her head.

"We are still being precautious Faith. We want little bean 1 and 2 to be safe and healthy right?" She asked and I groaned but nodded. "You both ready to see these babies and find out what you are having?" She asked. Ransom and I smiled.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

We were lying in bed at Harlan's looked at the ultrasounds.

"A boy and girl...what the hell?!" I asked smiling at Ransom and he was just sitting there on his phone and I groaned.

"Thanks Ransom, ignore me..." I said and he sighed.

"Faithy, I'm not...look." Ransom said showing me his phone and it was baby furniture. I smiled seeing the cribs he was looking at.

"Oh I like those." I said but then looked at the price. "Jesus Ransom, you want us to go bankrupt?!" I said and he sighed.

"I want to give them everything Faith."

"Ransom, they don't need the most expensive furniture, toys, clothes. They just need to know mom and dad love them and screw everything else." I said, Ransom smiled and leaned over kissing me. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and held him to me. I needed him and I needed him bad.

"Faithy...." Ransom moaned breaking our kiss.

"Please Ransom...." I begged and he hung his head but shook it.

"We can't, I know you asked the doctor when I left to get the car. She said no. She texted me and told me." Ransom said and I crossed my arms moving away from him.

"I don't like you two going behind my back and talking about me." I said and he chuckled.

"My sweet, sweet Faithy. It's because if we didn't you would lie to one of us. You think I don't want to do that right now knowing how ready and willing you are. We will be fine Faithy, just make it like when we first started dating and you wouldn't let me even sleep in your bed until we were together 5 months." Ransom said and I couldn't help but laugh.