Meant to Be You

*****5 YEARS LATER*****

I guess I would just like to know how you think this matches what I was asking for Faithy." Ransom said and I smiled at him as we pulled into the driveway of the house.

"It's a baby! It's what you wanted!" I said and he shook his head and smiled.

"It's a puppy!"

"Listen, you just said you wanted a baby, you didn't say it had to be human." I said as we arrived at home and he groaned. Linda met us at the car door and rushed the puppy upstairs at our place before it could be seen. I leaned over to Ransom and placed my hand under his chin making him look at me. "Are you really mad at me?" I asked brushing my lips against his and he was like putty in my hands.

"Fuck Faithy....not fair." Ransom said and I crashed my lips to his mouth. He pulled away from the kiss. "This is how you got me to agree to a damn dog! You and your sex games woman!" Ransom yelled and got out of the car as I hysterically laughed. I got out of the car and raced after him.

"Hey! Listen..." I said and he stopped and looked at me.

"We can discuss another baby Ransom, okay?" I said and he smiled leaning down and kissing me.

"Tonight, we try for baby 3 Mrs. Drysdale?" Ransom asked and I smiled.

"I think we can do that. Your mom is taking the kids." I said and Ransom smiled. We walked in the house.

"Daddy!!! Tyler is pulling my braids!!" Lila said coming running up to us and he picked her up. I wiped away her tears.

"Okay papa bear, your turn to deal with it." I said and he groaned.

"But I'm the favorite...." Ransom moaned. I made him bend down to me.

"You know that thing that you like that I do to when I'm riding you? If you want that done tonight, you will go be papa bear." I whispered in his ear and he growled. He carried Lila with him into the living room. He sat down with Lila in his lap.

"Tyler!" Ransom yelled. He came in from the kitchen and looked at me leaning on the archway to the living room. I pointed into Ransom.

"Did you pull on your sister's braids?" Ransom asked and Tyler looked at the floor.

"Yes..." He said in a small voice and I smiled shaking my head. He was so much like Ransom wanting to be innocent and thought his father blue eyes would always get him out of trouble.

"Your mom has talked to you about this before. Go sit in your room for 15 minutes." Ransom said and he nodded. He walked past me and gave me the blue eyes. I shook my head again and he walked upstairs. Lila came running over to me and I crouched down to her.

"You okay Princess?" I asked and she nodded. I gave her a kiss and she ran upstairs to her room. Ransom walked over to me. "You sure you want more?" I asked and he nodded and pinned me against the wall and made out with me for a few minutes.

"Ransom....Faith.....is it time?" Linda asked from the top of the steps.

"Yeah, bring the gift to the backyard." I said and she rushed out with the puppy while Ransom went to get the kids. After Ransom brought the kids outside and we introduced them to the dog that started running around with the puppy and I smiled. Ransom wrapped his arms around me from behind and I leaned back into him.

"Can you believe this is out life?" I asked and Ransom shook his head and smiled kissed the side of my neck.

"You made me work for it though." Ransom said and I laughed.

"I couldn't just give into easily Ransom." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you for eventually finding a way to get back to me." Ransom said. I pointed to the kids.

"That was them...." I said and he laughed but groaned. I laughed, turned my head and looked at Ransom.

"I could never stay away from you Ransom, it was always meant to be you." I said and he passionately kissed me.