Eventually

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Ransom's arms from behind me and his hands were resting on my belly and I smiled I easily moved and placed my hands on his, I felt him gently pull me closer and I knew this was him still fast asleep thinking I was trying to get up. I sighed and started to close my eyes again to go back to bed when his cellphone started ringing. He groaned and released me from his grip.

"Hello?" Ransom asked groggily and I realized how much I missed his morning voice and how sexy it sounded. Since he released me from his grip I rolled over and started kissing his neck.

"Mom...what do you need, it's early." Ransom said thinking if he told me who it was I would stop but I didn't. I moved down his body and kissed the whole way down working myself under the covers. I removed his boxers and he moaned as I took his length in my mouth hitting the back of my throat. "No sorry, I'm fine I was just stretching..." Ransom said and I gave a small giggle while on him. "She is still asleep mom, beside me if you must know the...the truth...can I call you right back?" Ransom said and hung up without getting an answer. I released Ransom from my mouth and slowly worked my way back up his body removing my pajama shots on my way up. I the straddled him and he moaned as I slide down on him. He wrapped is arms around my back and flipped us to were he was hovering over me, still inside me.

"That was very naughty Faithy..." Ransom said and I shrugged.

"I didn't hear you complaining." I said and Ransom laughed. He leaned down to passionately kissed me as he slowly pulled out and then went back into me and I moaned. Ransom being gentle moved slowly and I loved the feelings.

"I love you Faithy." Ransom said and I pulled him down to me to kiss me. I started to tighten around him and he felt it and started to swell in me.

"Together like always..." I said and Ransom nodded. We both released together and he rolled off of me so we both could catch our breaths. I looked at him and smiled.

"What did your mom want?" I asked and he laughed pulled me close to him.

"To remind me that we had a counseling session today." Ransom said and I groaned.

"We have worked this out, do we still have to go?" I asked and he sighed.

"Harlan and mom don't know about this with you and me. I mean it just happened last night when someone pulled me into the tub with her." Ransom said and we laughed.

"Technically I told you I was all in and you undressed getting in." I said and he groaned.

"Whatever you say Faithy." Ransom said and I sighed.

"I missed hearing you call me that." I said and Ransom smiled.

"I missed saying it." Ransom said.

"Ransom, before I get all goo-goo eyed for you again I need to know the truth." I said and he looked up him from where my head was on his shoulder.

"What?" Ransom said.

"There was never...in the whole time we dated...never anyone else right?" I asked and Ransom shook his head.

"When I met you Faithy I never wanted anyone else but you. You were all I needed." Ransom said and I smiled a weak smile at him.

"Okay good." I said and Ransom smiled. We feel into a comfortable silence.

"I guess I should ask you the same thing..." Ransom said breaking the silence.

"Excuse me?!" I asked shocked sitting up and looking at him.

"You are a beautiful woman Faith and I would be stupid to think men hadn't looked at you or made advances." Ransom said and I groaned.

"No Ransom there was no one else while we were together and no one while we were separated, you were enough to deal with." I said and he laughed. He pulled me back down to him and I sighed.

"Good, you are mine Faithy." Ransom said and I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Not fully." I said and lifting up my left hand and wiggling my ring finger in front of him. He laughed.

"You are carrying my children..." Ransom said.

"Right so you are Drysdale, they will be Drysdale's and here I am...not a Drysdale." I said and he sighed.

"I know sweetie and I promise you one day it will happen. I know this started because I wouldn't commit but I mean I think you being pregnant, us being here together finally again...that's a pretty big show of commitment. You and I getting married, you becoming a Drysdale will eventually happen." Ransom said. I felt my heart break a little knowing he still wasn't planning on proposing even though we were starting a family.

"I'm going to go start getting ready to go to our appointment." I said getting out of bed.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Ransom and I were leaving therapy and it was very icy in the car.

"I don't know why you had to bring it up? We talking about it this morning. You seemed fine." Ransom said.

"Fine?! Fine?! Ransom I'm not fine! I told you this morning, just like I told the therapist. You are a Drysdale, your parents...the grandparents are Drysdale's, the babies will be Drysdale's. I don't understand the problem with me wanting to be one as well and sharing a last name with my family." I explained as Ransom drove off.

"I just didn't think it was a big deal once we talk about it. I mean you know I'm going to propose eventually right?" Ransom asked and I didn't answer him. "Faith?!" Ransom said my name and I snapped my head to look at him. "You know I will eventually right?" He asked again.

"Eventually..." I mumbled and went back to looking out the window as we drove to Harlan's for a lunch with Harlan and Linda.