7|of mess & doom

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

HE looks at the building passing by as he returns home. His family demanded his presence immediately so he was on his way while he gathered that she had arrived.

"Stop by the pharmacy". He ordered as he looks at the few articles from the scandal of the day

He absolutely hates being involved in scandals yet again, especially at this point. His board of directors was already using everything in their power to take him down. This scandal serves negatively.

He sighs.

To maintain his image is why he decided on this deal and here he was doing everything that he said he won't. He enter the pharmacy wearing a mask as he asked for the specific ointment and painkillers.

His guard that he appointed specifically for her safety and because those guards were who had been on his side for years. He was one of the most trusted men in his force and he didn't want to risk her security. His guard (Daniel) informed him that her schedule was rather hectic. She didn't rest once throughout the whole day.

He wonders how she manage to live through the days in those heels hence he ended up buying ointment for heels too. There were so many so he had a full bag filled with all sorts of medicine. He shakes his head as he exits and sits in his car and he didn't even look at his guard's eyes because he knows they must be thinking the same thing as him.

What was he doing? Has he lost his mind?

He didn't have enough time to dwell on that thought because he reached his house soon enough and found the whole place illuminated with lights. Not just any lights he was sure these were wedding house lights.

He enters the house to find everyone running around decorating the place. His mother manage to push him to one of the rooms saying he needs to get ready with a brief explanation of how there was a small function in a few minutes.

He saw his orange Sherwani on the bed and that was when he started to realize that his family member prepared a mehndi (henna) function for them. It has to be Henna because of the color and his family was crazy about Henna too. All the ladies went crazy every time there was a function or sometimes even when there was no function.

He knows that he needs to start acting soon and before that, he needs to find his supposed wife to give her the medicine. He had pushed his documents and laptop out of his bag to fit in the medicine so no one suspect anything. He wasn't even sure if she has eaten or gone to the doctor to change the bandage. Hurriedly, he got a quick shower and changes into his clothes as he sets out to find his fake wife.