Chapter 33 : Risky

Author's Note

It's been long since I left one of these. . .

Wanted to dedicate this chapter to a friend out there,who helped with a lot of constructive criticism and voted massively in each chapter.

She roots for Camilla and Jay Still!

This is for you, ElhamNapariYerifa  for being there.

Now back to the story,enjoy!

                                                                            Xoxo,
                                                                            Mhaya.

I lay silently on my bed flipping through the pages of a fashion catalogue .

I found it lying around the house and decided to make good use of it during my free time.

I had lots of free time on my hands lately since I was  mostly at home after school.

Dad was really went through with his punishment.Not giving me a chance to stay out late.

Today I was supposed to be out at the cinema with Harry,Fahd and Jay.Harry got us all tickets since she was celebrating her one year anniversary with Fahd.

It bored me to the brim knowing they were out there having fun without me.Atleast I could get updates.Harry had been streaking me on Snapchat the entire time trying to make me feel included.
Now her streaks had stopped and I settled on the explanation that she was out of data or having some alone time with Fahd.

Sighing,I picked up my phone and found myself typing a message in Jay's inbox.

Me : Bored stiff.How is it going?

I immediately saw the typing notification pop up by Jay's name and smiled.He held the record of being the fastest responder , replying as soon as I texted him.

Jay : Well,but I'm left out . . . The couple's getting too cosy for my liking.

Me : lol. Endure it!

Jay : You're at home right?

Me : Yup,where else?

I typed back expecting a quick reply from him but the message remained on seen.

I stared at the message for a while before typing another message.

Me : Jay?

Me : Re you there?

Me : Hello?

Me : ?

Me : You okay?

After a while of sending such messages,he finally replied.

Jay : Can you check your front door?

Me : Sure

I replied excited that he'd probably ordered pizza or my favourite smoothie to cheer me up.

Slipping downstairs careful not to make noise to disturb Mum and Dad who were in their room doing God knows what.

Turning the keys I pulled the door open and there stood Jay.Looking hot in some ripped jeans and a khaki jacket he wore over a white body hugging shirt .